Real Estate And Structured Finance
Senior originators - real estate & structured finance
we are an independent investment banking practice specialising in structured capital raising and risk advisory activities, with primary focus on financial services, real estate and alternative assets.
Our transaction size parameters range from eu25m to eu1bn.
Headquartered in london, we are an fsa and mifid compliant organisation with access to 29 european passports. We undertake assignments throughout the united kingdom and across continental europe.
We are currently seeking to identify and work with senior executives that:
- have a senior origination/“rainmaking” background in:
(a) financial services (primarily asset backed finance, asset based lending, and/or structured debt/equity),
(b) real estate (residential and/or commercial),
gained in a bank, accountancy firm, hedge fund, property firm, or other institution, with minimum 15 years’ experience in their respective field.
- are based in the uk (preferably london) and/or other european centres.
- are well connected and confident of their ability to source transactions within our investment parameters.
- currently operate as a “one-man band”, small teams, interim contractors or consultants, or are inactive.
- wish to be part of an fsa compliant investment banking organisation with high calibre professionals, respected brand image, and strong track record.
- want to be part of an entrepreneurial structure where they can build their own franchise and revenue streams.
Our relationship can extend from a straightforward intermediary/introducer arrangement to a full partnership role for select individuals, depending on your goals, objectives, and qualifications.
By way of clarification, this should not be construed as an employment offering but rather a means to establish synergies among like-minded professionals.
For a confidential, exploratory discussion, please contact us by including a brief summary of your background in the above sectors.+3 Other Responses
Debt Collection Agencies
We are a global market research firm, currently looking for experts who can assist us identify “diverse vendors for debt collection services” in the us. By diverse we mean minority/women/lgbt/war veteran owned businesses.
List of requirements:
• list of diverse vendors in the us debt collection industry (for consumer and commercial lending services provided by leading banks and financial institutions)
• what is the contribution of supplier diversity on the overall spend in us debt collection? Diverse market as a % of total spend?
• what are regulations/laws to be followed by debt collection agencies?
• what are certifications required by third party debt collection agencies for operating in the us?
• are there any barriers in leveraging diverse suppliers in this industry?
• partnerships/engagement models of key financial companies (such as citibank, bank of america, wells fargo, jp morgan, hsbc etc.) with 3rd party collection agencies - focus to be on diverse suppliers.
• sourcing practices followed by leading financial institutions in the us
we would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable about debt collection service providers. Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the debt collection industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+34 Other Responses