I need to interview a bioplastics experts, particularly one with knowledge about microbeads, and biodegradable plastics in marine conditions (freshwater and salt)+3 Other Responses
Injection Molded Plastics
We are seeking to interview experts engaged in:
1) the sales of injection molded, high precision, and high tolerance plastic components and gear trains.
2) the sourcing, purchasing, and/or design of products that use such components.
The goal of our work is to identify growth opportunities outside the automotive industry for our client, a precision injection molder and assembly operator.
We are interested in experts with exposure to the following industries:
1. Water filtration: e.G. Injection molded cartridge components
2. Hvac: e.G. Industrial blower wheels, ports, connectors
3. Security: e.G. Sensor ports and connectors
4. Lighting: e.G. Led fixtures, housing, heat sinks, lenses (not commodity lighting or electrical transmission)
5. Military: e.G. Guns and ammunition casing
6. Power storage: e.G. Generation, distribution, transmission components
7. Medical devices: e.G. Disposables, implantables, drug delivery systems
8. Small engines: e.G. Lawnmower, chainsaw, snowblower, pressure washers (not marine)
9. Recreational vehicles: e.G. Seadoo, snowmobile, atv (not rvs)
we are interested in learning about the market dynamics and supply chain for plastic injection molders in each industry. Ideal candidates will be able to speak to: specific figures for product volume, product pricing, and profit margin; market concentration of competitors and buyers; capabilities for success, and global competition.
We are targeting candidates who have experience working with north american plastic injection molders, especially those with mexico or us manufacturing footprints. A very ideal fit would be someone who has witnessed an operator that has traditionally served oem and tier 1 automotive customers shift into adjacent markets or expand its global footprint. We’d like to see profiles of at least two candidates who can speak to each industry (so a total of 18), either current or former positions. Bonus points for those candidates who can speak across more than one industry.
Sample position titles
• vp of purchasing / procurement (buy side)
• vp of global sourcing (buy side)
• vp of global manufacturing (buy side)
• vp of engineering (buy side)
• vp of sales at injection molding company (sell side)+31 Other Responses
We are looking the following materials:
mrp a grade
mrp b grade
ldpe a grade
ldpe b grade
abs white monitor housing min. 36k
abs black monitor housing min. 36k
hips black tv housing min 36k
mix computer plastics min 36k
shredded computer plastics big min 40k
pp supersack/ high grade rigid/hdpe crate rg/hips parts/pvc rigid/hmw bale
plastic drums(hdpe barrels)/bopp metalized rolls/ldpe films(shrink wrap/bag) in bale/pet film(spent liner)
also, rigid pvc - regrind or scrap - anything such as, window profile, pvc siding, vinyl siding, fence profile, vertical (venetian) blinds. Light and mixed colors work well.+4 Other Responses