Logistic Network System
We are looking to speak with experts in the logistic network system in deliveries. We are interested in knowing about the process on which products go through the sortation center, what factors affect site selection, and what affects the decision of whether these deliveries go through the sortation center or otherwise.
They are paying $250 for a 1-hr web interview. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below.
1. Can you discuss the delivery route, if any, that does not go through the sortation center in a logistic network system? Please discuss briefly.
2. Can you discuss the performance of time-efficiency, cost, unit economy for special routes that do not go through sortation center? Please discuss briefly.
3. Can you discuss the influencing factors on site selection for these special nodes (non-sortable fc/pantry/fresh fc/prime now hubs)? E.G. Does non-sortable fc will close to sortable fc, even in one building or logistic park? Please discuss briefly.
4. Can you discuss the key influencing factors that go through the sortation center? Please discuss briefly.
** please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
*referrals are highly appreciated.
+17 Other Responses
We are interested in speaking with experts who can provide insights on restaurant delivery companies. We are looking for someone with sales, strategy, or operational experience in this space.
Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1.) what is the level or extent of your experience in this space?
2.) are you familiar with the competitive environment is intensifying in terms of discounts or promotions? Can you give examples?
3.) would you be able to discuss the various strategic moves the companies are making?
4.) would you be able to discuss the economics of various strategies and not just the marketing side?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+72 Other Responses
E Commerce Logistics In India
We are looking to speak to someone who has experience in ecommerce logistics sector in india. We would like to understand the unit economics of ecommerce logistics across the value chain like fulfillment centers, line haulage, distribution centers, last mile delivery.+7 Other Responses
Oil & Gas Logistics Audit
we are an oil and gas consulting company based in uae.
We are bidding for a logistics audit assignment for an abu dhabi based oil & gas exploration & production company with operations in thailand.
This project involves review and testing of annual forecasting and budgeting of logistics requirements, reporting and variance analysis of logistics spend, contract compliance, utilization and availability, service delivery – including key performance indicators / service level agreements, regulatory compliance (including health, safety and environment), insurance, certification and cost allocation & invoicing among others.
We require subject matter expert in marine logistics (specifically more than 15 years of experience in marine (sea and chopper) logistics) to help us in this job should we win the same. This project requires for the sme to be present at the project location i.E. Bangkok, thailand for 5 days and also work remotely for another 5 days.
Request your reply to the query if this is an interest area for you and matches your present skill set and experience.
Regards+11 Other Responses
In-plant Delivery In Automotive Industry
Need an expert who can provide insights into the in-plant delivery of parts for automotive manufacturers.
Automotive manufacturers use 3pl/logistics companies for delivering parts to the production line and minimize the inventory and return routes within the floor. We would like to understand how the pricing and contracts for such engagements are structured.
Who are the leading providers in this segment? Is there any specific technological platform that is available in market?
Do companies use their proprietary technology or prefer to use specific software from the market?
Any indication of the service rate agreements are structured and pricing model / engagement model.
Professionals / experts who have provided the services or sourced this service for manufacturing (automotive preferred) firms are requested to reply with small brief of their experience.
ajay+9 Other Responses
Distribution And Logistics
I’m looking for experts who can help me in understanding distribution and logistics fulfillment service provider scenario in europe at following locations:
a) heathrow (united kingdom)
b) dundalk (ireland)
following are specific questions :-
1) list of service providers having facilities in heathrow (united kingdom) or dundalk (ireland) and nearby regions, capable of offering fulfilment and vmi(vendor managed inventory) services catering to healthcare industry. Please include if they fall under category of minority, small business, women-owned business and diverse supplier
2) order fulfilment pricing structure:
• what is the prevalent pricing model adopted by distribution and fulfillment service providers in heathrow (united kingdom) and dundalk (ireland) for fulfilment services?
• also please provide indicative rates for warehousing services (like cost per container/pallet/box receipt, pallet or shelf storage cost, packaging fee, pick & pack fee)
3) transportation pricing structure:
• what is the prevalent pricing model adopted by distribution and fulfilment service providers in heathrow (united kingdom) and dundalk (ireland) for shipping and transportation services (like average cost for parcel delivery, cost through carrier delivery).
• please provide indicative rates for above mentioned services charged by service providers.+3 Other Responses
Ice Cream Delivery
Home delivery of haagen-dazs ice cream in mumbai. Currently looking for innovative / cost effective logistics model for home deliveries of ice cream in mumbai. In-transit temp -25 deg c.+1 Other Responses
Dsd Direct Store Delivery
We have a need for a dsd consultant to help with a large route-driver compensation project.+18 Other Responses
On-demand Last Mile Delivery
We are looking for an expert with sound knowledge in the on-demand last mile delivery market of us. Currently, we are aware of some service providers like easy post, grand junction, shippo, and on fleet who can provide the multi-carrier application for last mile delivery. We are looking for the below information:
1. What is the current market size and maturity of on-demand multi-carrier application service providers in the us?
2. What are the growth drivers and constraints of an on-demand multi-carrier application industry?
3. Preferred engagement models for an e-commerce retail player to engage with an on-demand multi-carrier service provider.
4. Any related case studies on how other e-com retail companies are using the similar service?
5. How is the supply market structure of on-demand multi-carrier application service providers?
A.The market is fragmented or consolidated
b.Number of players in the industry and their market share
c.Who are the market leaders in this industry?
Thanks,+9 Other Responses
Direct Store Delivery
i'm with convenience store news, and we're preparing a cover story for the september issue on distribution in the convenience store industry. C-store distribution has always been different from other retail channels, and more difficult than most due to the nature of making frequent deliveries of relative small quantities to many geographically dispersed stores. This fact has often accounted for the “convenience channel premium” that c-store retailers pay to suppliers for products that are sold more cheaply to big-box formats, where the distribution is less complex.
Would you be interested in answering a few questions as an expert on direct-store delivery? I could e-mail a few questions asap.
Angela+2 Other Responses
Australia Parcel Sorting
We are currently conducting a study on the parcel sorter market in australia, and are looking to speak to industry experts on the matter. Given below are details on the project scope.
• automated parcel sorter installed base – the number of parcel sorters currently installed in each country, segmented by throughput capacity.
• average price – average price of an automated parcel sorter.
• average daily runtime: average number of hours in a day a parcel sorter is operational.
• average annual runtime: average number of days in a year a parcel sorter is operational.
We would like to speak to experts in these roles:
1. Mangers with current or recent experience at parcel sortation hubs at logistics and parcel delivery firms, such as australia post, db schenker, tnt, menlo logistics, toll interstate parcel express, quantium solutions
2. Managers with current or recent experience in the sales and marketing functions at automated parcel sorter manufacturers, such as ssi schaefer, venderlande, beumer, fives cinetic, demantic, dexion, agito group and bcs group.+7 Other Responses
Banking Digital Delivery Models
We are a market research firm based out of india and an authorised partner of zintro. We are specifically looking to understand re-looking at delivery models (role of branches) in future in the digital age :
1. Role of branches in the future
2. Changes required in the branches (in terms of customer experience, delivery model, size etc)
3. Different approaches being used by banks to make their branches future-proof
we need experts who have either:
1. Setup futuristic digital branches of banks
2. Worked on re-designing bank’s delivery model
3. Worked at payments bank or digital bank (singapore’s digibank, america’s simple bank, nordeo, ppf group, jenius bank, bbva bank, air bank, etc) in the lead managerial positions.
We want experts from banks which does not have branches and typically operate through digital medium.
aishwarya+7 Other Responses