On-demand Last Mile Delivery
We are looking for an expert with sound knowledge in the on-demand last mile delivery market of us. Currently, we are aware of some service providers like easy post, grand junction, shippo, and on fleet who can provide the multi-carrier application for last mile delivery. We are looking for the below information:
1. What is the current market size and maturity of on-demand multi-carrier application service providers in the us?
2. What are the growth drivers and constraints of an on-demand multi-carrier application industry?
3. Preferred engagement models for an e-commerce retail player to engage with an on-demand multi-carrier service provider.
4. Any related case studies on how other e-com retail companies are using the similar service?
5. How is the supply market structure of on-demand multi-carrier application service providers?
A.The market is fragmented or consolidated
b.Number of players in the industry and their market share
c.Who are the market leaders in this industry?
Thanks,+9 Other Responses
Direct Store Delivery
i'm with convenience store news, and we're preparing a cover story for the september issue on distribution in the convenience store industry. C-store distribution has always been different from other retail channels, and more difficult than most due to the nature of making frequent deliveries of relative small quantities to many geographically dispersed stores. This fact has often accounted for the “convenience channel premium” that c-store retailers pay to suppliers for products that are sold more cheaply to big-box formats, where the distribution is less complex.
Would you be interested in answering a few questions as an expert on direct-store delivery? I could e-mail a few questions asap.
Angela+2 Other Responses
Australia Parcel Sorting
We are currently conducting a study on the parcel sorter market in australia, and are looking to speak to industry experts on the matter. Given below are details on the project scope.
• automated parcel sorter installed base – the number of parcel sorters currently installed in each country, segmented by throughput capacity.
• average price – average price of an automated parcel sorter.
• average daily runtime: average number of hours in a day a parcel sorter is operational.
• average annual runtime: average number of days in a year a parcel sorter is operational.
We would like to speak to experts in these roles:
1. Mangers with current or recent experience at parcel sortation hubs at logistics and parcel delivery firms, such as australia post, db schenker, tnt, menlo logistics, toll interstate parcel express, quantium solutions
2. Managers with current or recent experience in the sales and marketing functions at automated parcel sorter manufacturers, such as ssi schaefer, venderlande, beumer, fives cinetic, demantic, dexion, agito group and bcs group.+7 Other Responses