I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we would like to get a better insight on developments of consumer demand and any influencing factors that may impact on this demand for the following industries:
1. Outdoor power equipment
2. Lawn & garden equipment
3. Power sports industry
4. Water sports
5. Snow sports
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
annah+undefined Other Responses
Web Development Marketing
Our client is a productivity platform that makes your documents more social. It lets you create, review and share documents, spreadsheets and presentations from any device, using any cloud storage provider. Designed for teamwork, your documents are more accessible, more connected and more social than ever. This is already the fastest growing productivity service with over 6m users on phones and tablets in little over a year. The product has also received a number of awards in the last few years: tabby, best mobile app, and best in biz awards.
They are currently seeking a candidate for their director of marketing position. The position is based in mountain view, california
experience level: mid-senior
- develop a marketing strategy and measurable plan that drives brand awareness, user acquisition and thought leadership
- own the company’s brand and manage all available marketing channels - web, pr, email, social, demand gen, partners, etc.
- develop and evolve company messaging to support corporate, product and user communications
- create and manage integrated marketing campaigns, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting
- create a content marketing strategy and editorial calendar to increase thought leadership across website, social media, email, product and partner materials
- engage with key partners and drive joint marketing programs
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to define segmentation strategies to enhance user growth, engagement and retention
- marketing breadth. You have broad set of skills that can be applied to a fast growing company. You understand planning, messaging, website management, marketing automation, social media management, content development, and demand generation, and you know how to use all of these tools for greatest impact.
- analytical and results-oriented. You love understanding data, patterns and trends. You love the planning and creative process but ultimately, you are all about results.
- energy and enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and will do what’s necessary to deliver on goals, including being creative and forging new paths.
- minimum 7 years of experience in marketing, including at least 3 years in marketing management
- a self-directed individual who can take initiative, make judgment calls and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- proven ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress situations
- curiosity and ability to think creatively and flexibility with a good sense of humor
- bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field, or an amazing story that explains why we should waive this expectation+2 Other Responses
my company is looking for the experts from the field of power distribution. The person should have experience in the power distribution in the country like india or similar growing market. The person should have been in the leadership role of distribution of power in the companies like tata power, reliance power lnt etc.
Note - the person having experiences only in the power generation is not eligible, you should have the majorly experience in distribution.
Interested people send their profiles, cv showing their distribution experiences via zintro.+12 Other Responses
Next Generation Sequencing (ngs)
Next generation sequencing services
i am looking for expertise in the next generation sequencing services industry (data generation and analysis). The emphasis will be on the outsourcing trends of pharmaceutical companies. I would like to understand the following aspects of the industry.
• outsourcing rate of the data generation and analysis industry
• cost analysis
• geographic distribution of services
• emerging outsourcing and technological trends impacting procurement
please let me know if you can provide assistance for this project.+15 Other Responses