Customer Experience Management
Subject: expertise request for discussion on creating an exceptional customer experience
i am writing to you on behalf of zintro partnet firm, which works with industry experts to support studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies.
For a current study, we are seeking experts in your industry who can help us understand customer experience priorities in seven customer support areas: digital demand generation, inbound sales, outbound sales, experience design, cloud contact center, customer care outsourcing, and mobile communication technologies. We are also interested in industry trends pertaining to 3rd party vendors and business process outsourcing usage.
For this study, we are only interested in speaking with leadership and management representatives in leadership/management roles in us companies.
We would like to have an one hour discussion with you to help us better understand your views on this topic. We are interested in your thoughts on shared industry learnings and market trends. We are not looking for any confidential information.
We would be happy to compensate you for your time.
It would be great if you could let us know whether you are interested and available for this effort. We are organizing discussions throughout the next couple of weeks, and are happy to accommodate your schedule.
Kindly reply with your contact details (e.G. Phone number, email) as i am happy to provide more information on our project and would like to schedule a mutually convenient time to connect.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Lizbeth+9 Other Responses
Web Development Marketing
Our client is a productivity platform that makes your documents more social. It lets you create, review and share documents, spreadsheets and presentations from any device, using any cloud storage provider. Designed for teamwork, your documents are more accessible, more connected and more social than ever. This is already the fastest growing productivity service with over 6m users on phones and tablets in little over a year. The product has also received a number of awards in the last few years: tabby, best mobile app, and best in biz awards.
They are currently seeking a candidate for their director of marketing position. The position is based in mountain view, california
experience level: mid-senior
- develop a marketing strategy and measurable plan that drives brand awareness, user acquisition and thought leadership
- own the company’s brand and manage all available marketing channels - web, pr, email, social, demand gen, partners, etc.
- develop and evolve company messaging to support corporate, product and user communications
- create and manage integrated marketing campaigns, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting
- create a content marketing strategy and editorial calendar to increase thought leadership across website, social media, email, product and partner materials
- engage with key partners and drive joint marketing programs
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to define segmentation strategies to enhance user growth, engagement and retention
- marketing breadth. You have broad set of skills that can be applied to a fast growing company. You understand planning, messaging, website management, marketing automation, social media management, content development, and demand generation, and you know how to use all of these tools for greatest impact.
- analytical and results-oriented. You love understanding data, patterns and trends. You love the planning and creative process but ultimately, you are all about results.
- energy and enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and will do what’s necessary to deliver on goals, including being creative and forging new paths.
- minimum 7 years of experience in marketing, including at least 3 years in marketing management
- a self-directed individual who can take initiative, make judgment calls and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- proven ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress situations
- curiosity and ability to think creatively and flexibility with a good sense of humor
- bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field, or an amazing story that explains why we should waive this expectation+2 Other Responses