Web Development Marketing
Our client is a productivity platform that makes your documents more social. It lets you create, review and share documents, spreadsheets and presentations from any device, using any cloud storage provider. Designed for teamwork, your documents are more accessible, more connected and more social than ever. This is already the fastest growing productivity service with over 6m users on phones and tablets in little over a year. The product has also received a number of awards in the last few years: tabby, best mobile app, and best in biz awards.
They are currently seeking a candidate for their director of marketing position. The position is based in mountain view, california
experience level: mid-senior
- develop a marketing strategy and measurable plan that drives brand awareness, user acquisition and thought leadership
- own the company’s brand and manage all available marketing channels - web, pr, email, social, demand gen, partners, etc.
- develop and evolve company messaging to support corporate, product and user communications
- create and manage integrated marketing campaigns, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting
- create a content marketing strategy and editorial calendar to increase thought leadership across website, social media, email, product and partner materials
- engage with key partners and drive joint marketing programs
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to define segmentation strategies to enhance user growth, engagement and retention
- marketing breadth. You have broad set of skills that can be applied to a fast growing company. You understand planning, messaging, website management, marketing automation, social media management, content development, and demand generation, and you know how to use all of these tools for greatest impact.
- analytical and results-oriented. You love understanding data, patterns and trends. You love the planning and creative process but ultimately, you are all about results.
- energy and enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and will do what’s necessary to deliver on goals, including being creative and forging new paths.
- minimum 7 years of experience in marketing, including at least 3 years in marketing management
- a self-directed individual who can take initiative, make judgment calls and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- proven ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress situations
- curiosity and ability to think creatively and flexibility with a good sense of humor
- bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field, or an amazing story that explains why we should waive this expectation+2 Other Responses
I am putting together a very high-level gas distribution summit in to take place in egypt on feb 2011.
I have one panel session featuring top executives of power generation/electricity companies who will discuss the importance natural gas in the sector you operate in. This will also serve as a dialogue between the natural gas and power generation markets to strategize solutions moving forward. The session is: understanding the role of natural gas in electricity generation: an analysis of supply, demand, infrastructure, price impacts and the possible responses of the power industry
confirmed advisory panel and speaker line-up is currently led by:
> adel ahmed albuainain, gm of dolphin energy (qatar)
> basil scarsella, ceo of northern gas networks (uk)
> amgad ghoneim, gm of danagas (egypt)
> david sweet, executive director of wade and president of american gas association -natural gas roundtable (usa)
> ieda gomes, vp – new ventures of bp (uk)
> rob bennett, md – technical of taqa arabia gas group (egypt)
> dr. Mehmet salih bayraktutan, president’s advisor of botas (turkey)
> samy el faramawy, gm- planning and projects of egas (egypt)
> lionel therond, head of oil and gas of fox davies capital (uk)
> dr. Hamed korkor, vice chairman - expert for energy planning & conservation affairs of the egyptian natural gas holding company (egypt)
> magdi elkadi, gm-technical of natgas
> veysel turkel, vice general manager of igdas (turkey)
> jonathan stern, director of gas research of the oxford institute for energy studies (uk)
> gurbuz gonul, senior energy economist of islamic development bank and former advisor to turkey’s energy ministry (saudi arabia)
> james deacons, eu technical and financial expert of euro arab mashreq gas cooperation (syria)
> kuddusi atalay, chief gas market analyst of igdas (turkey)
> dr. Nasser ahmed zoghaib, gm -technical network of gasco (egypt)
> georges liens, vp - strategy, development and regulation, infrastructures of gdf suez (france)
> justin dargin, former legal associate of opec and international law and energy law specialist (usa)
> mohamed farghaly, vice president - commercial of bg group
> daniel paccoud, secretary general - association francaise du gaz and member of igu executive committee
> mohammed makkawi, group projects director of crescent petroleum (uae)
> dr. Hossein razavi, chief of the oil and gas division of the world bank’s industry and energy department (usa)
> ebbie haan, md of sasol petroleum industry (south africa)
please let me know how to contact you or which email address to send the official invitation.
I look forward to hearing from you.+9 Other Responses