Avi Networks' Modern Load Balancing
We are looking for a customer who is using avi networks’ modern load . We are interested in an it manager who manages infrastructure (branch locations, routers, and links per branch, by type) as well as any other relevant metrics or information.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation for $250. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Do you use avi networks’ modern load balancing or nsx advanced load balancers? If so, how long have you been using it?
2. Can you speak about your expectations and challenges working with the solution?
3. Can you discuss the overall benefits, especially in regard to infrastructure simplification, reduction in downtime (if any), and business outcomes, as a result of implementation?+5 Other Responses
Web Architecture Software
We are looking to speak to paid commercial customers of nginx (not the free open source version). We are only looking to speak to paying fortune 1000 customers at this time. Nginx enables high-performance web architectures to improve user experience, without incurring unnecessary costs in capital or time.This would be for a 1 hour paid consultation. Please respond with your answers to the questions below with a few availability windows for a paid phone consult;1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and implementing nginx at your organization? Please comment on the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process.2. Can you speak to detail about nginx features/functionality? Please comment on your use of nginx.3. Who else did you evaluate besides nginx during your decision-making process? Please comment about other vendors you evaluated closely during your buying process.+19 Other Responses
It Security Analysis And Operations
We are looking to speak with 5-8 security operations and security analysts it staff in fortune 500 organizations, people responsible for acting on indicators of attack or compromise and investigating out cyber attacks in their organization.
The ideal industries of focus will be financial services (investment banks, insurance, large retail/comm banks) & healthcare (insurers, hospitals).
Thank you.+9 Other Responses
Local candidate or willing to relocate on their own.
Duties include installation, configuration, integration, administration and troubleshooting of microsoft sql server database servers, infrastructure, and databases.
- build and support sql server systems and databases. Provide database change management services in support of customer initiatives.
- administer sql server database servers on a day-to-day basis.
- actively participate in, and in most cases lead troubleshooting, configuration and administrative efforts.
- plan for infrastructure and operational changes such as sql server upgrades, code migrations, and applications/infrastructure upgrades.
- configure, manage and troubleshoot sql server log shipping, transactional and merge replication.
- troubleshoot database performance problems. Analyze performance to isolate problems. Resolve issues to restore service and maintain optimal performance.
- manage support desk ticket queues and application requests.
- setup of maintenance plans, scheduled jobs, etc. For sql server instances.
Requirements and qualifications:
- minimum 10 years industry experience systems in a 24x7 enterprise environment including at least 5 years experience supporting microsoft sql server.
- expert level experience installing, configuring, managing, backup/recovery, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting microsoft sql server 2000, 2005, and 2008.
- experience with microsoft windows server 2003 and 2008 high availability clustering, networking, enterprise storage systems, directory services, application and infrastructure monitoring, and server virtualization.
- significant experience with sql server log shipping, transactional and/or merge replication implementations.
- experience designing relational database objects such as tables, stored procedures, triggers, and ssis packages.
- experience with isolation levels, locks, sql server performance tuning, and optimization.
- experience with capacity planning, benchmarking, load testing, scaling, and load balancing desired.
- experience with open-source databases such as mysql, postgresql a plus.
- bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline, is required. Microsoft certified it professional or other industry certifications a plus.
- candidates must thrive in a 24x7 environment and be available for after hours support.
- excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively across a diverse team.
- candidates must be proactive, innovative, collaborative, and driven to achieve desired results.+6 Other Responses