Hello, i am looking for a dental professional/ person with experience in dental implant industry to work on a jv to establish a dental implant manufacturing plant in india. If you are interested could you please contact.
Dr.Diwakar.+11 Other Responses
Medical Implants Manufacturing
We are looking for a remote consultant who will help us to evaluate the feasibility of the product line/ process for the medical implants manufacturing project, our firm plans to take up.
As we understand, these are the types of material and categories of implants being used. We would not like to go for a regular screw, plate, wire type of items. Rather, items requiring precision machining and suitable special coating.
Material: metal (ss, titanium, co-cr etc), ceramic or polymer
1. Ortho- joint reconstruction (knee, hip, shoulder, etc.)
2. Trauma fixation (metal plate, screws, wires, pins, nails, rods)
3. Spinal (fusion , decompression, vertebral compression fracture, motion preservation)
4. Cardiovascular (stents, implantable pacemaker, implantable cardioverter defibrillators, guidewires, mech heart valves)
5. Dental (dental implants, mettalic bridges, crowns)
6. Craniofacial (cranial implants, facial implants
to qualify, please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. Which item(s) should be selected based on market volume (qty and value)?
A. Cost and realization
b. Investment and return
c. Process (preferable involving specialized coating)
e. Variety of items required to offer complete range
2. What are the items preferred for contract manufacturing?
3. What are the items preferred from india?
+22 Other Responses
i am dr ***** from india .We are in the process of manufacturing dental implants in india .Could you able to help us as a consultancy in the manufacturing...Or you know anybody who can line up the total production process. I just order a swiss tornos...
d r****+15 Other Responses