Transportation Programs At Retail Stores
Our client is looking to speak with multiple experts who can share insight on employee and customer transportation programs at retail stores in the us.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. If open to participating, please consider answering the screener questions below:
1. How do your employees typically travel to store locations?
b. Public transit
e. I’m not sure
2. Does your organization have any transportation programs for employees to get to/from store locations?
c. I’m not sure
3. Does your organization have any transportation programs for customers to get to/from store locations?
c. I’m not sure+15 Other Responses
Fragrance And Beauty Retail
We are a prominent us research firm.
One of our clients would immediately like to speak to experts about the luxury fragrance and beauty retail industry from either a department store perspective or specialty fragrance or beauty retail perspective. They're hoping to learn more about a variety of topics (you do not need to be able to address all the topics to accept this opportunity).
- industry landscape, who the major players are, competitive dynamics
- consumer preferences
- merchandising (what is the typical purchasing process like)
- channel mix - e-commerce trends
- technology - how is that shaping the customer in-store experience
ideally, the client wants currents or recent formers at retailers in europe (pharmacies, specialty beauty retailers (online or brick & mortar). They will not speak to anyone currently in manufacturing.
This project has a budget. Please send your resume/linkedin profile if you are able to speak about these topics.
Thank you.+11 Other Responses
Vietnam - Cpc Industry (mono-brand Retailers)
- industry: cosmetics and personal care (cpc)
- industry focus: cpc mono-brand beauty specialty retailers (brands that sell their products via their own shops (e.G. L'occitane, thefaceshop, lush, ...)
- country: vietnam & malaysia
list of top 15 major cpc mono-brand beauty retailers (e.G. L’occitane, the body shop, the face shop, laneige, etc.) in vietnam (e.G. By sales estimation, number of stores, etc).
Market share of major cpc mono-brand beauty retailers (e.G. L’occitane, the body shop, the face shop, laneige, etc.) in vietnam. Size of store sales and size of online sales.
Initiatives adopted by top 15 major cpc mono-brand beauty retailers (e.G. L’occitane, the body shop, the face shop, laneige, etc.) in vietnam to differentiate themselves from their peers? (e.G. Ingredient, packaging, target customers, pricing, brand’s values, etc)
description of the barriers to entry for new players to enter the industry in vietnam
for the following retail trade channels (shopping malls, department stores, high-street retailing, airport retailing, online) for cpc mono-brand beauty specialty retailers (e.G. L’occitane, the body shop, the face shop, laneige, etc.), to describe:
- what are the advantages and disadvantages
- what are the latest trends
- challenges operating a store in each of the channel
which segment (color cosmetics, skin care, body care, hair care, fragrances, men care) will drive the cpc industry in the next 5 years, and why?+13 Other Responses