China Commodities And Futures Markets
I work for a prominent nyc based research firm. I have a us buy-side who is looking for information on the china commodities and futures markets- e.G., who specifically trades in china's futures markets (i.E., the breakdown of players, how it's evolved, etc.), what the market structure specifics are, and in particular, how they differ from other global futures markets (e.G., order types, cancel limits, market data, any preferential treatment, etc.).+6 Other Responses
Global Crude Tall Oil Derivatives Market
Expert required for global crude tall oil derivatives market to understand the market application;
what % of the total tofa market is used in each of its different end product markets (surfactant, mining, metal working, coatings, plastics, adhesives, lubricants)?
What % of the total tor market is used in each of its different end product markets (adhesive, surfactant, paints/coatings, printing ink, paper sizing)?
What % of the total dto market is used in each of its different end product markets (oilfield chemical, rubber emulsifier)?
What % of the total pitch market is used in each of its different end product markets (biodiesel, sterol)?+12 Other Responses
Derivatives Trading, Stocks, Bonds, Options
Would like to discuss stock, bonds, options, investments and trading.
I'm interested in market timing of fundamentally sound investments.+17 Other Responses
I am looking for market information on starch derivatives, particularly glucose syrup, maltodextrin and dextrose. Please find below the details of my query:
1) what is the current market and trends for starch derivatives – glucose syrup, maltodextrin and dextrose (supply, demand, trade, key trends that could impact market, etc.)
2) how do small players procure starch derivatives – glucose syrup, maltodextrin and dextrose vs. Big players. How are the volumes; corn syrup ~25mn lb/a; dextrose 35mn lb/a; maltodextrin 5mn lb/a categorized when compared to large buyers
3) what are the industry best practices for sourcing glucose syrup, maltodextrin and dextrose (sourcing channels, types (bulk, spot, etc.) contract period, payment models, etc.)
4) what are the potential substitutes for each derivative – glucose syrup, maltodextrin and dextrose available in the market and how is the current market for these substitutes
Sivasekari+12 Other Responses
Derivatives And Disclosures In India
I am conducting a survey research regarding -'information needs of users of derivatives disclosures in the annual reports of banks' can u help me in this regard.+9 Other Responses
Scale-up Of Chitosan Derivatives Synthesis
We are looking for multiple chemical scale-up expert with global experience with chitosan.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. Do you have polymer synthesis scale-up experience?
2. Do you have chitosan derivatives experience?
+12 Other Responses
Commodity Trading In India & Asia
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. Currently, one of our clients wants to speak with senior exchange based commodity trading experts in india and the rest of asia. Please note, they only want to speak to commodity experts and not derivatives. Thanks.+7 Other Responses
Agricultural Commodity Trading
We are looking for experts who can speak on the agricultural commodity trading within south africa. We are interested with experienced candidates with focus on fresh produce commodity trading and with the following expertise:
- proven experience of assisting/ leading research and analysis in market and industry commodity data to make recommendations on approach and strategy.
- expertise in the development of long-term commodity strategies.
- knowledge of international trade management implication, including tax, duty and custom tariff implications specific to fresh produce commodities.
- in-depth knowledge of commodity imports and exports supported by data points on trade volumes per commodity, and volumes per commodity by port, route and mode of transport.
This is a paid 1 - 2 hours phone consultation. Please respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space:
1. Can you discuss the demand drivers and consensus forecasts of trade flows to and from south africa relating to agricultural commodities?
2. Can you discuss the demand drivers and consensus forecasts of demand for agricultural commodities from south africa (e.G. Quantitative scenario analysis of the impact of adverse weather conditions on fresh produce production) using data points?
3. Can you define the relevant and potential trade and regulatory barriers for agricultural commodities traded with south africa?
+12 Other Responses