Needed for onsite project
soa architect with exalogic at flanders, nj
soa project manager at bensalem, pa+8 Other Responses
this is mafas. We have an immediate opening with one of our client. Kindly confirm your interest by replying to this email with your updated resume and convenient time/number to discuss further. You can mail me your response via zintro.
in case if you are not currently available or not interested in the below position, i apologize for the inconvenience and request you to forward my mail to your friends or colleagues whom you feel would excel this opportunity.
job title: sr. Java developer
location: austin, tx
roles and responsibilities :
analyzes, designs, develops, implements, documents and maintains applications systems, working on complex work tasks or project assignments.
Gathers, analyzes and translates business and non-functional requirements into a solution design.
works with requirements gathering teams to define business requirements and technical solutions, manages tasks, estimates resources, and prioritizes work, with review.
Designs, develops to specifications and maintains application code in accordance with the current development and project management methodologies and practices.
Prepares required documentation for the portion of work assigned, with review.
Consults with quality assurance and business analysts in the development and execution of test plans.
Provides technical assistance and problem resolution for assigned systems. Resolves production support problems in accordance with problem management policies and procedures. Resolves production support incidents in accordance with incident management policies and procedures.
· provides technical guidance to ensure that installed systems are working effectively and that proposed systems will meet organization's future needs.
· identifies and provides recommendations for system process improvements.
required skills :
· 8+ years’ experience as a java developer (5+ with j2ee) with a track record of shipping large cross-functional projects in a high scale application environment.
· solid experience with the full development lifecycle from concept through delivery.
· cooperative attitude supporting a high level of interaction with other developers on the team.
· ability to work with requirements gathering teams to understand requirements and provide constructive feedback.
· strong focus on code quality.
· high level of software engineering literacy and communication skills.
· eagerness to learn.
· fluency in english.
preferred skills :
· hands on experience with bootstrap and angularjs.
· hands on experience with microsoft sql.
· salesforce canvas experience.
thanks & regards
+5 Other Responses
Cloud Based Tools Engineering
Hello, this is lakshay, we have an immediate opening with one of our client.
job title: tools engineer
location: san ramon, ca
duration / terms: long term / contract
job details: function: build deployment and test tools to support effective engineering practices for a cloud-based product.
· strong java skills -- java 8 experience is a must · strong in oo design and functional programming · demonstrated ability to write readable and maintainable code · strong linux shell skills · extensive tdd experience · design patterns · distributed systems · java performance tuning · testing/junit · domain specific languages · previous tools experience is a must · must be able to work independently with minimal supervision strong academic background in cs or equivalent experience
thanks & regards lakshay +4 Other Responses