Medical Device Program Management
This job post has been authorized by zintro.
The program manager should have many years of experience around managing oem product development programs specific to the optical endoscope medical device market. Assume overall accountability for all aspects of a project and ensure success. Serve as liaison and central point of contact for client, vendors, management and engineering. Apply expertise to coordinate cross-functional project team activities, ensure timely completion of tasks and deliverables, and meet project deadlines and objectives. Advise the product engineering team on decisions regarding which deliverables are critical to the success of the project and prioritize accordingly.
Additional details of job description available upon request.
**essential knowledge, skills & abilities**
• special knowledge, skills and abilities:
• demonstrated project leadership for new product development of medical devices
• demonstrated experience working within iso 13485 and 9001
• experience managing multiple development projects simultaneously
• demonstrated experience with tools such as fmea, risk analysis, time and budget tracking, scheduling, prioritization
• excellent written and verbal skills. Must clearly communicate with team members, clients, vendors, and senior management regarding technical details and projects status
• good organizational, multi-tasking and team building skills
• demonstrated design experience in area of engineering expertise as well as broad practical knowledge of related disciplines
• strong ms project user, understand dependencies, critical path
• manage internal/external technical resources
• bachelors degree or significant experience in a technical discipline is preferable
• minimum 8 years of product development and project engineering experience
• many years of experience around managing oem product development programs specific to the optical endoscope medical device market.
• competitive pay, paid holidays, paid vacations, medical insurance, life insurance, supplemental insurance including: short term and long term disability, accident insurance and hospital confinement indemnity insurance, 401k plan, direct deposit.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting. Must be authorized to work in usa.+40 Other Responses
Medical Device Marketing And Strategy
We are looking for a medical device professional, with a strong background in emergency medical/first responder devices, to help a start-up company develop strategy, valuations and ultimately a licensing agreement, or other arrangement, with a mid-size or major medical device company. Patents, trademarks, preclinical trials (highly successful) and fda pre-market applications either in place or in process. Greater los angeles area preferred.+4 Other Responses
Medical Device Reimbursement
We are looking for reimbursement experts also called payers experts who have experience getting a medical device approved with one of the european agences such as with germany's bfarm or emea, aemps in spain, aifa in italy, nice in england, or has in france. You do not have to work for these agencies but we need someone who has worked closely with the process of getting a medical device approved with one of these agencies. The product we are working on is for chronic rhinosinusitis and the device involves a laser for the patient. We would like to interview you for one hour about this process. Please send me a detailed reply on your experience with getting medical devices approved in europe overall or in a particular country. Also do you have experience with rhinosinusitis? Please be very detailed so we can determine if you have the right experience.
Janet *****+2 Other Responses
Medical Devices Survey
Hi, i am the founder & ceo of zintro.
We are brainstorming on ways that we can deliver more high quality inquiries in the medical devices space to you. Specifically, we are looking for inquiries that could lead to larger projects as opposed to just micro-consults (although those are ok too.). T would be great if you could help us help you. Specifically:
1. What is the title/department/division/company of individuals we should we target to improve our chances of finding you good prospects?
2. How would you describe the projects? E.G. Medical device quality, 510k submission, etc? Please be as specific as possible.
3. Are there any specific companies/divisions/departments you think we should target?
4. Where are most of your current customers? Near your office? What state, region, country?
Thanks so much for your help. Hopefully, we will deliver some good projects to you soon.
Stuart+31 Other Responses