Medical Device Manufacturing
I need a contractor that has had significant experience in developing automated manufacturing systems and process for medical device manufacturing. The contractor would work on a project by project basis as needed to support a company that evaluates, performs due diligence and audits to determine the capabilities of medical device manufacturer suppliers which provide automated manufacturing production processes for medical devices.+undefined Other Responses
Cardiac Monitoring Devices
I am conducting research to assess the market opportunity for externally worn cardiac monitoring devices (holter, ekg, cardiac event, cardiac impedance, etc.) used in clinical research studies of any kind. I would like to speak with any of the following types of individuals. Current and past employees qualify.
1) clinical development, r&d and other sponsor contacts at pharma, medical device or other companies sponsoring research where external cardiac monitoring devices were used
2) contract research organization (cro) study project managers where external cardiac devices were used in study
3) clinical trial site coordinators (site employees or smos) in research using external cardiac monitoring devices
4) clinical engineering directors at hospitals where clinical research is done using external cardiac monitoring devices
5) sales, marketing and r&d managers at external cardiac diagnostic monitoring devices manufacturers+undefined Other Responses
Medical Device Prototype
Looking to design and manufacture a proof of concept alpha prototype for a medical device work with compressed air and abrasive powder for a dentalooking for subject matter expert (individual, team, or company) who can design, develop and build an alpha-prototype a device for dental surgical procedure based on our ip. The device utilizes abrasive powder under pressure in a focused controlled pattern to perform the invasive procedure in oral cavity.
The rfp will include the design and alpha prototype, manufacture of 1) a handheld operative hand piece or “working head” and 2) a controlled “pneumatic power control unit” which would include compressed air and vacuum source, abrasive powder distribution reservoir, rinse system (reservoir and pump), pressure/vacuum gauges analog or digital, regulators, control valves, control panel, fittings/tubing, electrical wiring and chassis.
Required expertise includes but not limited to
• cad design through solidworks or similar software to prepare a 3d design of the assembly and components/subassembly prints for manufacturing
• mechanical engineering, r&d, and product development experience preferably in the medical device industry.
• innovative strategist and problem solver who can develop customized, effective solutions to meet needs in challenging user requirements and mitigate procedural risk through design.
• ability to coordinates manufacturing/assembly, and testing to achieve client’s objectives on time, within budget, and to specification.
• fluidic designs: such as micro-fluidics, valves, manifolds, pumps-(e.G. Precision aspirate/dispense, diaphragm, solenoid, syringe, piston) reaction and mixing chambers, flow-cells, aspirate/dispense probes, fittings, tubing, flow calculations.
• pneumatic design: pneumatic power modules, motion/transfer devices, valves, manifolds, fittings, tubing, compressed air calculationsl procedure. Need a consulting firm who can develop a cad design, perform engineering analysis, prepare specifications of the design and source manufacturing of the alpha prototype and test the device for expected performance+16 Other Responses
Medical Device Industry
Contribute to the zintro blog!
i am an independent writer for zintro. I would like to invite you to comment on the question below. Your response may be used in a blog article that i will write and post on the zintro blog site. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question and a written response that is one to three paragraphs. If your response is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included.
Question: with more people under the age of 65 seeking to have knee and hip replacement surgery, how will this trend impact the medical device field? What other issues might this trend address in medical devices and medicine?
We are excited about your participation in the zintro q&a as it gives us the chance to promote our experts. If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Maureen aylward+13 Other Responses