Pharma & Medical Device Distribution Market
I am looking for experts who can discuss on the distribution landscape of two markets: 1. Pharmaceutical and 2. Medical device & consumables
preferred countries (region: europe and south east asia) are: germany, netherlands, sweden, uk, belgium, japan, austria, france, denmark, spain, singapore, italy, south korea, finland, ireland, portugal, poland, czech republic, indonesia
we are looking at experts who would be able to speak on multiple countries together.
The key data points that i would like to discuss are: (for both the industries)
- distribution model
- roles & responsibilities of distributors
- total of number of distributors involved in each of the industries
- type of distributors operating - local v/s foreign
- scale of operation of distributors ( in terms of revenue - large and small scale - different for foreign and local distributors?)
- type of portfolio (kind of products distributed - different for foreign and local distributors?)
- exclusivity to any brand (different for foreign and local distributors?)
- geographic reach of distributors and rational for the same
- typical distributors hired by pharma and med device companies
- customer profile catered by distributors
- margins accrued by the entities in the value chain
- any specific capabilities / expertise required by distributors
- online presence of distributors
+55 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Supplier Management
We are looking to speak with multiple experts from the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry to better understand the evolving issues surrounding supplier relationship management in the pharmaceutical supply chain, and explore issues and challenges faced by organizations with an srm initiative.
We are interested in insights from decision-makers in procurement with responsibility for managing the performance of suppliers after a contract has been signed.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. Kindly respond with a short answer as to your relevance in the space below:
1. Does your company view supplier management as strategic, and has a focused process for working with suppliers?
2. Are you or your team directly responsible for managing supplier relationships and performance?
3. Are you and your team directly responsible for managing cmo relationships and external manufacturing?+54 Other Responses
Digital Pathology Reimbursement
We are a us based investment firm that is currently researching digital pathology. Ideally, we are looking to speak with an expert in digital pathology with particular experience in pathology labs and reimbursements that could tell us how a new technology might fit into the current reimbursement model. This is an urgent need and so the call will likely take place in the next few days.
This would be someone who runs an anatomic pathology lab at an independent lab or as part of companies like labcorp or quest diagnostics. Only us based. You should have knowledge of digital pathology and the procurement and reimbursement of new computer aided diagnosis technology. And specifically, knowledge of cpt code 88361 for digital pathology and how new technologies might be adopted under that or other reimbursement schemes.
Thank you in advance.+25 Other Responses