Pharma & Medical Device Distribution Market
I am looking for experts who can discuss on the distribution landscape of two markets: 1. Pharmaceutical and 2. Medical device & consumables
preferred countries (region: europe and south east asia) are: germany, netherlands, sweden, uk, belgium, japan, austria, france, denmark, spain, singapore, italy, south korea, finland, ireland, portugal, poland, czech republic, indonesia
we are looking at experts who would be able to speak on multiple countries together.
The key data points that i would like to discuss are: (for both the industries)
- distribution model
- roles & responsibilities of distributors
- total of number of distributors involved in each of the industries
- type of distributors operating - local v/s foreign
- scale of operation of distributors ( in terms of revenue - large and small scale - different for foreign and local distributors?)
- type of portfolio (kind of products distributed - different for foreign and local distributors?)
- exclusivity to any brand (different for foreign and local distributors?)
- geographic reach of distributors and rational for the same
- typical distributors hired by pharma and med device companies
- customer profile catered by distributors
- margins accrued by the entities in the value chain
- any specific capabilities / expertise required by distributors
- online presence of distributors
+55 Other Responses
We are looking to speak with experts in pharmaceutical manufacturing in the us. We are interested with someone familiar in reducing costs and maybe even retailing medications to gpo’s.
This is a paid phone consultation that may extend to more than 1-hour. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance in the space:
1. Is there a substantial cost savings when manufacturing pharmaceutical generic drugs?
2. What are the costs in a manufacturing plant?
3. Are there joint ventures to be had? What countries? What would be their required certifications for usa?+11 Other Responses