Payment Solutions For Small To Mid Business
We are looking for multiple experts on commercial/business payments who advise businesses in this space on financial management, digital payment transformation, cash management solutions, etc. The intent is to understand payment trends in this market segment, identify opportunities and challenges that small and mid-size businesses face wrt to adopting new payment methods, etc.
They need to be able to speak at length about the following topics:
1. Trends in payments and digital financial transformation affecting smbs
2. Decision-drivers for migration to digital payments
3. Issues and obstacles that smbs face in the adoption of digital payment solutions (e.G. Systems, organizational structure and culture, etc.)
4. Feedback on a specific business value proposition (to be shown in the interview) and identify benefits, barriers and use-cases for small businesses.
This is for a 1-hour paid web interview.
Kindly respond to the questions below in relevance to your experience in this space.
1. Discuss your experience in working with small and mid-size businesses about their payment solutions.+13 Other Responses
One of our banking clients in us, is looking to source "rails" or "interbank networks" to facilitate transactions at other banks' atms for their debit card portfolio.
Specifically, they are looking to answer below questions:
- what are the performance slas, delivery slas, or penalties with which to more effectively manage the vendors like mastercard, visa and fiserv? Are there any slas that is specific to debit card networks?
- assuming a volume in the range of 6,000,000 - 8,000,000 million transactions, which is the best pricing model that is suitable for them?
- what is the industry benchmark for the charges payment networks (suppliers such as fiserv and visa) charge issuer banks ? (please note that this is different from assessment fee/interchange fees that is collected from merchants)
- are there any incentives that is offered by payment networks to issuing banks that can be negotiated?
If this is something you can help us with, kindly respond with your quotes and approximate date by which you will be able to give us the required information.+10 Other Responses
Payment Processing Gateway
Our firm is looking for multiple experts who can share their insights into the payments processing industry/ ecosystem.
Discussion points are as follows :
1.How does payment processing work.
2.Who are the key stakeholders? How do they interact to facilitate authorization and settlement of funds?
3.How do each of the stakeholders make money? What is their business model?
4.Who holds risk in the ecosystem.
5.Where are people innovating in payments? Where is their activity and why?
6.Where is there friction in the system and what can be improved?
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the questions below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space?
2. Can you share your experience/insights with the discussion points mentioned above? Please elaborate if needed. +60 Other Responses
Contactless Physical Prepaid Cards
we are looking for experts consultants and potential partners who wish to take or introduce our b2b and b2b2c prepaid platform. We are one of the few hce based prepaid platform provider in europe and usa. We can provide end 2 end issuer, processor and platform to launch contactless physical prepaid cards and mobile wallets.+11 Other Responses
Ios Application Development
Need a senior ios engineer/expert (preferably at an architect level) to support and guide a junior ios team in a fintech company for the development of a digital payments application. Prompt response requested!+13 Other Responses
Expertise Discussion On Payment Systems
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are seeking to speak with experts who can share their personal perspective on payment systems, particularly around the landscape, regulations, infrastructure and respective features in large banks (only). Geographically, our focus is on germany, france, uk and italy.
Scope of the study is on bank2bank transfers but also card2card/card2account and account2card transfers.
The objective of the study is to get a good understanding of payments market in each country as well as the key issues current and potential players are facing.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
+7 Other Responses
E-commerce Payment Services
We are looking to speak with multiple decision-makers in the grocery and food delivery industry that can share inputs about their current challenges, goals, impressions, and experiences with managing payment and e-commerce services to gain insight and so paypal can identify ways to better serve them and their businesses. Desired participants should have influence and oversee the payment services used in their company.
This is for a paid 1 - hour web interview.
Kindly respond to the question below in relevance to your experience in this space.
1. Are you involved in the decision process of hiring payment and/or ecommerce solutions? If so, please briefly describe your role?
2. How long have you been in a role directly involved with the decision process of hiring payment and/or ecommerce solutions?
3. (answer only if country is included in emea) in the case of emea profiles…. In addition to the uk/germany, do you oversee other markets? If yes, which ones?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+24 Other Responses
Mobile wallet startup looking for advise on payment processor. We completed our hce development and partnered with bin provider who are also offering prepaid program platform and processor . The challenge is the processor does not support the hce. We are looking for some way out without increasing additional cost if possible. Consultancy over phone or with solution welcome.
Thank you+15 Other Responses
Looking for someone to explain how the e-wallet is changing the economy, the basics of how it works, and how it will revolutionize the way our economy works+13 Other Responses
Payment Processor Isvs
We are looking for independent software vendors (isvs) that integrate payment processing capability into software and offer it as a payment processor to dental, home services, spa & salon, restaurant, retail, e-commerce, professional services, and industry agnostic companies. We are interested in individuals who are part of the decision-making team who participates in the selection or management of who they are going to offer their payment processor software.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation for $250. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. What is your level of influence in the selection or management or businesses to offer your payment processor to?
2. Can you discuss fully the considerations in choosing these businesses to offer your payment processor to?+53 Other Responses
Banking Digital Delivery Models
We are a market research firm based out of india and an authorised partner of zintro. We are specifically looking to understand re-looking at delivery models (role of branches) in future in the digital age :
1. Role of branches in the future
2. Changes required in the branches (in terms of customer experience, delivery model, size etc)
3. Different approaches being used by banks to make their branches future-proof
we need experts who have either:
1. Setup futuristic digital branches of banks
2. Worked on re-designing bank’s delivery model
3. Worked at payments bank or digital bank (singapore’s digibank, america’s simple bank, nordeo, ppf group, jenius bank, bbva bank, air bank, etc) in the lead managerial positions.
We want experts from banks which does not have branches and typically operate through digital medium.
aishwarya+7 Other Responses
Digital Lending/payment Industry
We are a global research firm and an authorized zintro partner.
We are looking for experts knowledgeable about the digital lending/payments industry. Ideal experts should be very familiar with mybank and should have worked in companies like alipay or webank. Professionals working in sales, risk or underwriting would be ideal.
This project is time critical and we would like to complete the consultation by this week. Kindly respond with a brief description of your background in this area and share your contact details to set up the initial call. Thank you.+8 Other Responses