as business development manager, you will help developing new business and service existing accounts of iptv (vod, ott, ad insertion) and iptv product for kurdistan region. Successful individual needs to have extensive business contact in iptv ott and telco space, develop new business relationships with end customers, solution providers and distribution partners.
Job responsibilities include communicating with many areas of the company. You will develop and implement strategy, provide pre-sales support and assist sales account team and our partners to secure business deals. You are also required to monitor industry trends and identify new markets and opportunities, and communicate such information to the product teams. You will conduct sales presentations, product demonstrations. You will work with sales account team to follow up on customer relationship and close this deal. You will also work with product marketing team to define product release requirements, go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
· 7+ years of iptv and tier-1 telco sales and business development experience.
· proven ability to manage complex negotiations with senior executives of tier 1 carriers.
· self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently
· strong communication skills in english, both written and spoken
· bs in business, computer science or equivalent experience
· mba not required but a strong plus
· proficiency with microsoft office software required.
· strong communication and presentation skills
· excellent english is a must.
· 3+ years cable video and iptv work experience required.
· video processing and switching experience a plus.
· collect customer/market requirements from internal and external sources (customers, prospects, sales personnel, etc.), work with sales team, as well as partners to identify customer need, requirement, and competitive positioning.
· work with sales account team to project sales revenue forecast.
· capture new sales opportunities, either directly from customers or indirectly from sales partners, build customer relationship and help sales account team fulfill sales target.
· manage virtual team for signing sales contract
· account management for existing customers
· work with product marketing team to perform market and competition analysis
· introduce cable video/iptv products to other organizations and to customers
· developing, implementing and executing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
· synchronization with corporate and long-term strategies, engineering for scoping and design of solutions to product requirements, customer service and account management for product-related customer issues+13 Other Responses
I want to start my own cable television station from ground up some day. My cable station will be adult entertainment like the playboy channel, i want my own adult entertainment channel and a place to produce content, i will be producing my own content and my own studio,where do i start (other than the money, i know i need money) the equipment, square footage, already have location, staffing, already have someone to help me with a business plan. How do i start laying brick and mortar, who do i need to contact first when i am ready?+2 Other Responses