Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing manager - full time job - can work remotely
the social media marketing manager is responsible for developing and implementing social media marketing campaigns for an e-commerce skin care and beauty tools company.
This person will also run our social media promotions and campaigns and work alongside other marketing teammates to create and distribute content that educates and engages our audience while maintaining a consistent brand voice and message.
The specific focus of this position will primarily be on instagram. We are looking for an instagram expert to help us grow our following and generate sales. Only those who truly are instagram experts and understand social media and are able to put a specific plan together should apply.
Qualified candidates must demonstrate the ability to map out a marketing strategy, have experience with social media marketing, search-engine optimization, be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, and posses a proficiency in marketing automation and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
past marketing experience
proven ability to drive traffic to brand website
experience with social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors
excellent written and oral communication skills
outstanding organizational skills
ability to research new online media opportunities
proficient in microsoft office
please attach a cv/resume with a short message of your qualifications.+298 Other Responses
Search Engine Advertising Market
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with experts from large ad agencies or direct advertisers who are considered as the decision makers on budget allocation across different digital platforms such as search engine marketing, social media apps, and e-commerce. Preferably those who have experience in marketing or advertising projects in education and healthcare.
Knowledgeable in baidu and other alternative platforms such as toutiao, tencent, wechat, etc.
This is to gain insights into the online advertising market in china in all verticals. We want to understand the roi difference between baidu and other forms of online advertising, and the direction of advertising budgets.
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the question:
1.What current, direct experience do you have in budget allocation and determining roi difference between utilizing various online digital platforms (search engine marketing, social media apps, and e-commerce), including baidu and its recent initiatives like smart speakers and short video?
2. Are you familiar with toutiao, tencent, wechat and other alternative platforms?
3. Have you handled or have been engaged in marketing or advertising projects in education and healthcare utilizing baidu and similar platforms as a digital or online advertising media?
--experience in platforms like google and linkedin as a means for digital advertising / marketing is not an interest in this project
--knowledge with baidu’s cloud and autonomous driving efforts is a plus.
**referrals will highly be appreciated.+29 Other Responses
Director Of Digital Marketing / E-commerce
Director of digital marketing / e-commerce
title: director of digital e-commerce / marketing
reports to: svp and gm
fast growing health & beauty products company in fl is seeking a director of digital marketing / e-commerce.
This position will be responsible for the strategy, optimization and execution of all digital content for the brand including all brand websites, mobile, crm and social media. This role must ensure that all ecommerce websites and landing pages represent best practices in user experience, contain compelling content and creative, leverage new and existing technologies and ultimately achieve revenue and profit targets for the company’s ecommerce sites.
The director of digital marketing / e-commerce must have a strategic vision for the ecommerce channel that incorporates global needs, while using web and customer data to rapidly optimize performance.
As a leader of the digital managing team (2-3 direct reports), this role will provide guidance on development of the digital content plan to support the brand with the goal of maximizing and consistently improving the quality of digital consumer engagements with the brand. In addition, this position must partner cross-functionally with key collaborators (marketing team, creative team, operations and it) to identify opportunities to optimize and enhance ecommerce revenue and efficiency, while proactively driving brand awareness and engagement across all relevant digital platforms. This is a highly visible role with daily interaction with senior management.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
* responsible for achieving ecommerce revenue and profit targets through effective digital strategies including email marketing, ppc management, affiliate program management, seo, promotion and online merchandising.
* primary lead on digital strategic and creative content development, collaborating with internal marketing teams and external agencies for
the development of website (pc/mobile) content, email, site redesigns and other future platforms, and over-seeing the day-to-day management of such initiatives.
* evaluate and report on a weekly and monthly basis the key business metrics related to achieving business goals, including the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
* apply a rigorous testing approach to all initiatives to clearly identify opportunities and establish roi. Provide recommendations for program optimization based on analytics.
* partner with brand marketing on the development of the digital marketing plan, including social media, mobile, crm, email marketing and banner advertising, to ensure that the online experience aligns with the brand identity and communication objectives.
* drive an intuitive, engaging, relevant and integrated online experience that drives revenues and reaches new online customers, while increasing customer loyalty and overall brand awareness.
* coordinate with it and outside agencies to implement content ideas and assure technical feasibility.
* propose actionable plans to reach marketing and sales goals and manage the day-to-day maintenance for dot com businesses including leading execution for site features and functionality, manage content production and production schedules, monitor the progress of content areas, uphold editorial standards, project requirements, copy approval process, and deadlines that lead to increased engagement, interaction, and improved buying experience and conversion
** generous relocation package available
** competitive salary
education, experience, skills and required
* minimum of a bachelor's degree, mba preferred
* minimum of 3 years leading an online merchandising or ecommerce team
* experience and strong knowledge with web analytics tools, excel and powerpoint
* strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to maintain and develop top-level, internal and external relationships.
* strategic thinker with an ability to translate strategy into actionable tactics; able to maintain a strategic perspective while supporting others in driving for results.
* personable, collaborative team leader who will thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment with constantly changing priorities
*** must have related marketing experience in the health & beauty industry.
Ideal candidate will have a combination of brand marketing and interactive/social marketing experience.
Please respond by attaching your resume and including a short summary of your qualifications.+43 Other Responses
Social Media Marketing
We are a large multi-discipline engineering and architecture firm in the middle east. We are 45 years old and the old management didn't believe in marketing for professional services. However now with social marketing becoming a tool for great exposure, i need a social media marketing consultant to work with me on developing a strategy.
Omar+21 Other Responses