Packaged Software Selection
We are looking to speak with multiple experts based in the usa, canada and the united kingdom, who works in an it consulting company that has recently evaluated erp solutions for clients in the manufacturing industry for the past 18 months.
This would be for a 30-min paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Is your company's core business is to advise clients on software selection or implementation?
2. Does your it consulting company provide services for packaged software selection?
3. Thinking about the manufacturers you assisted with the selection of an erp solution, does it have 25 to 1500 employees in those companies?
4. Do you work directly with your clients to help them select an erp solution?
+101 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Creator Tools And Software
Our client would like to speak with experts to gain insights focusing on social media creators on their creative workflow incl. What type of tools they use and why, and creators who can talk about the “creator economy” as a whole incl. Presumably what share of creators might be relevant customers either today or in the future.
Global (emphasis on north america, and europe)
by creator i mean:
people or entities that develop original content for digital properties and are digital native & self-taught (use the internet to teach themselves the skills they need to develop original content)
creators consider creating content that gets people engaged to be their current or desired career or livelihood, as opposed to as a leisure time interest or creating art for the sake of art itself
they can earn and have income from multiple sources - creating original content, promotes the products of others, and selling traditional creative products
emphasis will be on personal style, content, and followership, as opposed to creative products and one genre of creative expression-
this is a 1-hour paid phone consultation. If open to participating, please confirm if you could discuss the below-mentioned questions. Kindly reply in yes/no for each.
their (creative) workflow incl. What type of tools they use and why yes/no
what do they value most: convenience or price? Yes/no
what are the underlying economics of their businesses, how much do they make, and what is their willingness to pay for photo editing software? Yes/no
the “creator economy” as a whole incl. What share of creators fall into different categories, how much money a creator earns, and the types of tools they use?.yes/no
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are highly appreciated
+81 Other Responses
Innovation Management Software
we are looking for an expert on “innovation in procurement” with a focus on chemical sector in us and europe.
We would like to speak to an expert who can cite any instances/case examples of the leading chemical companies that have been successful in implementing such processes/systems (innovation management softwares, such as hype, ninesigma and innocentive), excelling in terms of innovation of their procurement function.
Also, we need someone who has thorough knowledge about:
o other leading software providers/facilitators in this space.
O visibility on the approximate costs of such software – only for the basic/vanilla options – which are subsequently customized to suit client requirements.
We will be happy to compensate you for your time.
ritika+2 Other Responses