Digital Signal Processing
Hi! rnd64 (a member of zeo alliance, ukrainian it company) looking for a specialist to work on hello egg - project (https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ypld1rcjmrs) to design and develop voice trigger solution for voice operated smart assistant device.
We need expert with:
• strong knowledge of digital audio signal processing theory and principles
• understanding of spatial audio and acoustics signal processing
• audio algorithms: agc; aec; noise reduction/suppression; eq; iir/fir filters; beamforming and multi-band compression
• automatic speech recognition in adverse conditions, hidden markov models, audio bit-rate reduction theory
• working experience with matlab.+12 Other Responses
When our ambulance transports a sick patient, we are able to acquire a large amount of data (like heart rate, oxygen level, respiration rate, carbon dioxide levels, ) every 10 seconds. I am able to graph the data, but i am hoping that someone with signal processing expertise might be able to recommend/develop a method where the graph can be simplified, so that trends can be more easily seen.
Thanks - robert+6 Other Responses