Iptv platform company is looking for quality tv/mobile app developers sub: we have developed an unique amazon cloud based iptv platform that does transcoding, video hosting/ingestion, linking with cdn, payment gateway, analytic and connecting to at least 9 ott devices (mobile platforms, roku box, neotv box, google tv and connected tvs) . Platform to app integration is done through a simple api template. The company offers far lower cost point compared to its competitive video hosting platforms. We are a start-up company and want to expand its ability to deliver apps to its client by hiring multiple app companies who will participate in wider form of activities starting from developing apps for our clients ( development) to integrating their existing apps to the iptv platform ( oem sale).+11 Other Responses
Tv Network Operations
i am a manager, we are business consultants specialized in internal audit and risk management, we have a client in dubai that we need smes for, the client is starting a tv network (partnership with discovery). I would like to inquire about your rates per man-day and weather it's ok to include your resume in our proposal for client selection.
ayman+23 Other Responses
as business development manager, you will help developing new business and service existing accounts of iptv (vod, ott, ad insertion) and iptv product for kurdistan region. Successful individual needs to have extensive business contact in iptv ott and telco space, develop new business relationships with end customers, solution providers and distribution partners.
Job responsibilities include communicating with many areas of the company. You will develop and implement strategy, provide pre-sales support and assist sales account team and our partners to secure business deals. You are also required to monitor industry trends and identify new markets and opportunities, and communicate such information to the product teams. You will conduct sales presentations, product demonstrations. You will work with sales account team to follow up on customer relationship and close this deal. You will also work with product marketing team to define product release requirements, go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
· 7+ years of iptv and tier-1 telco sales and business development experience.
· proven ability to manage complex negotiations with senior executives of tier 1 carriers.
· self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently
· strong communication skills in english, both written and spoken
· bs in business, computer science or equivalent experience
· mba not required but a strong plus
· proficiency with microsoft office software required.
· strong communication and presentation skills
· excellent english is a must.
· 3+ years cable video and iptv work experience required.
· video processing and switching experience a plus.
· collect customer/market requirements from internal and external sources (customers, prospects, sales personnel, etc.), work with sales team, as well as partners to identify customer need, requirement, and competitive positioning.
· work with sales account team to project sales revenue forecast.
· capture new sales opportunities, either directly from customers or indirectly from sales partners, build customer relationship and help sales account team fulfill sales target.
· manage virtual team for signing sales contract
· account management for existing customers
· work with product marketing team to perform market and competition analysis
· introduce cable video/iptv products to other organizations and to customers
· developing, implementing and executing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
· synchronization with corporate and long-term strategies, engineering for scoping and design of solutions to product requirements, customer service and account management for product-related customer issues+13 Other Responses