We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with someone knowledgeable about:
• national risk assessment - including hazard and vulnerability identification,disaster impact and likelihood calculation.
• advising national governments on disaster preparedness
• national emergency risk assessment guidelines (nerag) - australia
• risk assessment and horizon scanning (rahs) - singpore
people who would have good knowledge about the below as well:
- public safety canada - disaster risk reduction committee
- national security coordinating secretariat (or rahs) - singapore
- australian attorney general’s office - particularly on disaster management
- central disaster management council in japan
- national risk and capability assessment sweden
and can answer questions such as:
- development and/or implementation of education management program, training programs and information system for a military/defense body
- military education/training strategy development
- implementation of initiatives in military and defense (e.G career guidance, education paths, education content, training programs, accreditation
- developing a military academy (education)
interested people, please share your relevant area of expertise on this subject.
karnika+6 Other Responses
Casting a natural disaster expert for a day time television talk show segment. The expert will show our host how to prepare for several natural disasters (earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados). They will also show them how to react in the case that these disasters occur. This is a one time shoot. The segment will be 5-10 minutes long.
Expert must be located in california area.+6 Other Responses