Fragrance And Beauty Retail
We are a prominent us research firm.
One of our clients would immediately like to speak to experts about the luxury fragrance and beauty retail industry from either a department store perspective or specialty fragrance or beauty retail perspective. They're hoping to learn more about a variety of topics (you do not need to be able to address all the topics to accept this opportunity).
- industry landscape, who the major players are, competitive dynamics
- consumer preferences
- merchandising (what is the typical purchasing process like)
- channel mix - e-commerce trends
- technology - how is that shaping the customer in-store experience
ideally, the client wants currents or recent formers at retailers in europe (pharmacies, specialty beauty retailers (online or brick & mortar). They will not speak to anyone currently in manufacturing.
This project has a budget. Please send your resume/linkedin profile if you are able to speak about these topics.
Thank you.+11 Other Responses
Internet Retail Business Acquisition
We are interested in acquiring an internet retail business that has been running for 9 years. We want to do a full leveraged buyout using the assets and cash flow of the business . We will like your service to undertake the following:
1. Purchase price assumptions, debt interest rate, etc
2. Sources and uses of funds
3. Financial projections
4. Balance sheet adjustments
5. Exit equity value
6. Irr on initial investment+10 Other Responses
Retail Link Sales Report
We are looking for someone to generate detailed sales reports out of retail link+17 Other Responses
Retail Store Displays In Europe
One of our major fast moving consumer goods (fmcg/cpg) clients is interested to understand the cost effective operating models in sourcing retail store displays in europe. They are keen to understand the strategies adopted by leading companies in europe for homogenized sourcing of displays. They would like to estimate the total cost of ownership in sourcing displays by various models and understand the methods for measuring profitability of display campaigns. +7 Other Responses
Hand Sanitizers In Retail
We are looking for key decision-makers in retail for hand sanitizers to test the market fit for a touch-free tabletop dispenser in a variety of markets
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
Out of appreciation for your time, $200 will be sent as a token of thanks. A bonus of $150 is also available for successful referrals.
Please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. Are you involved in the decision for bringing on hand sanitizer for your organization?
2. Are you currently purchasing hand sanitizer in bottles or dispensers?
3. Does your organization consider availability of hand sanitizer to be important in the coming year? +27 Other Responses
Data Breach In Retail Indusrty
We require insights to support our research on market intelligence on data breach focusing north america for retail industry. Below are the main requirements.
• sourcing model used by large buyer from the online industry vertical
• the most widely followed pricing models adopted while availing data breach services
• the average contract tenure adopted while sourcing of data breach services and the various contract models and structures available across industry
• key kpi's and sla's
• case study around implementation of data breach measures taken by major industry buyers
thank you and looking forward.
jennifer+7 Other Responses
We are looking at identifying finance & accounting outsourcing opportuninities in the retail market. With respect to this we need to speak to an outsourcing expert in the retail space, who can discuss in-depth the various aspects in relation to the specific requirements of the retailers across segments. Segments would include revenue-size, type of retail business, geography, and retail channel/format.
Various aspects would include:
specific finance and accounting processes
other requirements they might have from the outsourcing providers (common and specific to the retail industry)
this is a high-end consulting assignment and hence deep domain expertise in the retail industry especially in the finance and accounting is needed. Please feel free to contact me in case of any queries.+5 Other Responses
Marine / Boating Retail Industry
We are currently working with a client hoping to learn more about both professional and consumer trends within the marine and boating retail industry.
Sample questions and topics:
-how do sales in the boating equipment and supplies market breakdown by professional vs. Consumer sales? How are sales different between brick and mortar location vs. Ecommerce sales?
-how do professionals and boat owners choose where to buy their boat parts and supplies? What supplies do boat owners and pros buy themselves, and how frequently do they pick up apparel and discretionary products in stores?
-how do professionals and enthusiasts make decisions while choosing a supplier?+6 Other Responses
Project Manager For Building Retail Space
We are looking for a project manager to help build out our new location in woodstock, ny at the end of the summer. The ideal candidate will be local but the project could be done remotely.
We are seeking a project manager that is experienced in building out a retail space, and even better would be experience in building out a food retail space. We need to make sure that plumbing, electrical, and a few other components will be properly in place.+4 Other Responses
Hr Manager In Tier-1 Retail Bank
We are seeking an expert interview with someone who has hands-on experience in human resources (hr) management in tier-1 retail banks (only n. America and europe are relevant). We are seeking to understand overarching strategy in how hr is situated within the organization and best strategic practices. The candidate should ideally have experience in 2 or more banks in the relevant geographies.
Key issues to review in interview:
· what is the ration of hr employees versus overall workforce in bank?
· what is the structure of the hr employees/function (centralized versus de-centralized)?
· who is the hr division sub-ordinated to and which executives are responsible for their goals/tasks?
· underlying strategy and beliefs of hr division in day-to-day tasks and long-term goals/vision?
· key challenges facing hr and which challenges are unique to banking+13 Other Responses
Retail Store Placement
Hi i require an expert in retail store placement. i'm looking to open a bakery in the city and desire guidance strategic/advantageous locations, proximity to other business, commercial real estate, and local business market analysis.
Thank you.+10 Other Responses
We are presently conducting a study on retail market (expertise in bed linen is preferred) in australia, uae, germany, spain, norway, belgium, italy.+6 Other Responses