Diagnosis Of Neurodegenerative Diseases
I am looking to speak with market/business strategy consultants having specific knowledge of diagnostic market of the following neurodegenerative diseases - alzheimer’s diseases, parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
Please respond with a few brief statements regarding your background/relevant experience related to alzheimer’s disease, parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis and blood based diagnostic methods used to diagnose them.
+15 Other Responses
Diabetes Devices Supply Distribution
Our firm requires us-based experts in diabetes devices and their respective device supply distribution companies (examples: manufacturers like medtronic and dexcom.)
we'd also be interested in learning from related commercial insurance professionals with work in this area (examples: (blue cross blue shield (bcbs), humana, cigna, aetna – in that order)
* are you familiar with the distribution partner relationships and the larger strategy of direct (through the mfg.) vs indirect (distribution channel) sales? (y/n?)
* are you able to offer insight into the value proposition a distributor partner offers (to the mfg.) and how a distributor can increase that value to gain more patient lead referrals? (y/n?)
* are you familiar with chronic disease management dme (durable medical equipment) suppliers & internal contracts with dmes? (y/n?)
* do you know or are involved in the decision making regarding allowing a regional dme company to be part of the network (and even better if the contact knows the diabetes supply and device space)? (y/n?)
thank you in advance for any referrals.
+39 Other Responses
Blood Based Diagnostics
I am looking to speak with industry experts who have knowledge of blood based diagnostics for neurodegenerative diseases.
Please respond with a few brief statements regarding your background/relevant experience related to neurodegenerative diseases and in-vitro diagnostic methods used to diagnose them.
+11 Other Responses
Cdc Diabetes Prevention
I'm seeking an expert whom has experience with the cdc's diabetes prevention program. We are looking to develop a 16 week online program in asia patterned after the cdc's diabetes prevention program. This be an awesome opportunity for the right individual as tons of possibilities.+31 Other Responses
Medical Practitioners For Celiac Disease
We need to speak with medical practitioners (nutritionists, gastroenterologist, etc.) for celiac disease indication across
- 11 asian countries: india, china, south korea, japan, thailand, philippines, taiwan, singapore, malaysia, vietnam, and indonesia
we are looking for healthcare practitioners who can talk about the following:
- prevalence and treatment rate of celiac disease
- treatment with respect to the gluten free diet
- % of celiac disease patients actually consuming gluten free diet
- is gluten free products also being consumed by health conscious? If yes why and what %?
We would like to speak to any medical practitioner who would have valuable insights on the above. Thanks+32 Other Responses
I need an infectious disease specialist to help identify the diseases most likely to benefit from direct whole blood pcr which will require blood dilution of as low as 1:100+18 Other Responses
Wet Macular Degeneration And Geographic Atrophy Management
We are looking to speak with ophthalmologists to better understand wet age-related macular degeneration (wet amd) & geographic atrophy (ga) patient needs in canada and their related diagnosis and management.
We are looking to explore experiences with current disease presentation & diagnosis, treatment & symptom management, treatment settings & access, and perception of theoretical future treatments.
This is a 60-minute audio interview. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
what is your primary medical specialty?
A. Primary care/ general practitioner
f. Other ______
please note we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
For every successful referral (client interviews referral) on this project, a $200 bonus is paid to the referrer.+5 Other Responses
Infectious Diseases Dx - Strategic Marketing
I'm looking for experts with strategic marketing/product management experience (market research, voc, product requirements, clinical and competitive positioning, go-to-market plan) in infectious diseases diagnostics, preferably within antimicrobial susceptibility testing. +16 Other Responses
We are working on a project on "introduction of innovative technologies for the diagnosis, treatment and research of oncological diseases" which highlights nuclear medicine and how it's used in the treatment and early diagnosis of oncological, cardiovascular and neurological diseases.
We want to speak to a remote expert or multiple experts to help in the assessment of the project in respect of its social-economic benefit, efficiency, effectiveness and validity of infrastructural, medical and scientific assumptions used.
Along with the assessment of the project, we are looking to get more insights on the following aspects in relation to cyclotron infrastructure, which is the technology mainly focused in the project:
1. Technological alternatives and rationality of their comparison
2. Benefits for costs
3. Total costs of service delivery
4. Potential for efficiency increase
5. Commercial potential
6. General perspectives
7. Scientific potential
please respond with your answers to the following:
1. Please describe your background and how you could contribute in the assessment of the project.
2. Are you able to discuss your insights on the other 7 key areas of the project?+30 Other Responses
Secondary-immunodeficiency In Blood Cancer
We would like to speak with physicians ( hematologist-oncologists, immunologists, and infectious disease specialists) involved in the diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing management of patients with sid that is associated with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll), multiple myeloma (mm), or non-hodgkin’s lymphoma (nhl).
We are aiming to carry out message testing to identify messages that are most compelling to physicians with respect to the diagnosis and treatment of secondary immune deficiency (sid) associated with hematological cancers.
This is a 75-minutes paid phone consultation and a 10 minutes pre-task. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
1. Do you see at least 10 patients per month with secondary immunodeficiency (sid) associated with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll), multiple myeloma, or non-hodgkin’s lymphoma (nhl)?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are highly appreciated
+6 Other Responses
Type 2 Diabetes Sales Force
I'm an independent business researcher specializing in the biopharmaceutical space. Currently, i'm looking to speak with someone with type 2 diabetes sales force knowledge. More specifically, i'm interested in understanding promotional efforts for sglt2 and dpp4 inhibitors, those on the market and in development. The ideal person may be a diabetes sales representative within one of the companies involved in this space, a diabetes sales representative who has recently left one of these companies, a diabetes sales or marketing executive, or perhaps a sales and marketing consultant with knowledge of these companies.+8 Other Responses
Ayurvedic Medicine Formulations
I am in need of following ayurvedic drug formulations and herbal cosmetic formulations for ayurvedic factory unit in kolhapur, maharashtra. The details are as
ayurvedic drug formulations
sr. No. Name of disease form of medicine remark
1 heart tablet
2 kidney tablet
3 blood pressure tablet
4 diabetes tablet
5 anti stress tablet
6 detox tablet
7 lever tablet
8 lever liquid
9 cough and cold syrup
10 fever tablet
11 antiaging tablet
12 antiaging tonic
sr. No. Type of product form
1 beauty cream paste
2 face wash paste
our requirements for ayurvedic medicine formulations are
1. Formulations are proprietary in nature
2. Can be used for curative and preventive purpose
3. Contain minimum required ingredients only ( minimum ingredients formulations)
4. Bhasma, metals, poisonous materials, mercury and alcohol or self generating alcohol shall not be used in formulations
5. Specify binding agent and colour coating for tablet
6. Clearly specify ingredients percentage or quantity.
7. Expiry period is maximum three years.
8. Write in detail manufacturing procedure, therapeutic index, indication, contra indications and dosages.
Kindly email me about time required for formulations and approximate estimate with clinical trial and without clinical trial
thanks+13 Other Responses