Distributed Generation In China
We are a primary research firm based in seoul, south korea.
We are currently looking for candidates who can speak about distributed generation trends in china.
The ideal candidate will be from the following companies and backgrounds:
1) china huadian corporations (sales, marketing, business development, strategy, operation)
2) china sofc (sales, marketing, business development, strategy)
3) state grid coproration of china or china southern power grid (energy planning, energy sourcing)
the ideal candidate should be able to explain market trends and needs for distributed generation using natural gas in china and the potential for large-scale fuel cell adoption in china.
Thanks,+7 Other Responses
Hi, i need to obtain a short list or contact details for an expert in relation to the construction of distributed power generations systems. My query relates to the construction of a biomass fuelled electricity generating facility. Thanks, patrick+13 Other Responses
Process Automation & Controls System
Our client is looking to speak with multiple experts with knowledge in the procurement and operation of process automation equipment and software, including distributed control systems (dcs), safety instrumented systems (sis), scada, and associated instrumentation.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. If open to participating, please consider answering the screener questions below:
1. Are you involved in the purchase and/or operation of process automation equipment and software, including distributed control systems (dcs), safety instrumented systems (sis), scada, and associated instrumentation?
2. Do you have experience with equipment automation for one of the following applications:
a. Oil & gas exploration/production (‘upstream’) and refining (‘downstream’)
b. Chemicals, petrochemicals, biofuels (e.G., renewable diesel, ethanol), carbon capture, or green hydrogen production?
3. Are you able to discuss the emerging needs, pain points, and key purchase decision factors for this equipment?+14 Other Responses