Hpv, Hiv, Hcv Testing Solns
We are interested to speak with er doctors and high-risk clinic clinicians to gain insight on current testing protocols and product concepts as we develop products for new testing solutions for hpv, hiv, and hcv that aim to solve unmet needs in current testing protocols.
Ideally, practicing at a hospital or at a community health clinic that treats low-income or high-risk patients for infectious diseases and other common illnesses is preferred.
This is a 60-minute focus group discussion plus a 5-minute pre/post-work survey for $300. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
how many years of experience do you have working in this healthcare setting?
A. Less than 2
d. More than 10
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are highly appreciated+21 Other Responses
Thailand Healthcare Language
I work in a medical device consulting firm.
I am looking for a language consultant in thailand, working in healthcare domain.
Your primary task would involve conducting telephonic interviews with doctors in local language (thai). You may also have to recruit some of the doctors on your side, while we will also support in recruiting them.
We will share the questionnaire in english and explain the needs of the project in detail. You will then have to conduct interviews with doctors or other healthcare professionals in local language. Post interview, you will also need to share transcript of each interview in english with us.
The engagement would possibly last for a month with a target of conducting 20 or so interviews.
Please let me know if you are willing to engage and/or have any queries.+4 Other Responses
We are looking to get connected to health care experts in the us:-
1. Senior doctors currently or previously associated with leading us hospitals and clinics in administrative roles like medical services, quality, etc.
2. Employees of leading us hospitals and clinics with experience in marketing and/or sales
3. Professionals currently or previously associated with healthcare regulatory bodies in the us
4. Professionals currently or previously associated with medical associations/foundations/ngos engaged in improvement of clinical standards of healthcare like coap, scoap
5. Independent consultants who have specific experience around improving clinical processes at hospitals+25 Other Responses
Medical Practitioners For Celiac Disease
We need to speak with medical practitioners (nutritionists, gastroenterologist, etc.) for celiac disease indication across
- 11 asian countries: india, china, south korea, japan, thailand, philippines, taiwan, singapore, malaysia, vietnam, and indonesia
we are looking for healthcare practitioners who can talk about the following:
- prevalence and treatment rate of celiac disease
- treatment with respect to the gluten free diet
- % of celiac disease patients actually consuming gluten free diet
- is gluten free products also being consumed by health conscious? If yes why and what %?
We would like to speak to any medical practitioner who would have valuable insights on the above. Thanks+32 Other Responses
Soccer Camp Healthcare
I run summer soccer camp in ma and need a healthcare consultant. Someone to review my policies and available for phone consults.
Rn or md+25 Other Responses
Healthcare Technology Innovation
Invitation to participate: "wear your health challenge with ge healthcare
i am writing to you on behalf of a market research firm that identifies experts in support of initiatives led by many of the world's leading companies.
Ge healthcare and ochsner health, has asked us to identify innovative thinkers and entrepreneurs who have wearable health-related technology concepts and ideas they would like to share. Based on your exceptional background, we believe this challenge may interest you.
This challenge seeks to identify wearable technology concepts and mobile application solutions that transform healthcare outcomes by addressing behavior management in patients with chronic disease.
We are inviting entrepreneurs, application developers, nurses, doctors and others to respond to the challenge with innovative ideas, technologies and approaches that could potentially be adopted.
The deadline for applications is september 25.
Participants in this competition vie for cash prizes, and for potential business relationships with ge. The submission form is simple, and should only require a limited amount of time to describe your suggested technology or approach.
If you have any questions, i would be happy to discuss the challenge with you further. If not, feel free to apply directly using the link above.
Many thanks in advance!+12 Other Responses
Operations Process Of Primary Healthcare Clinics
We are interested in speaking with experts who are familiar with the operations process of primary healthcare clinics such as 1life healthcare, currently doing business as one medical.
Ideally, someone who is formerly engaged with one medical and has a deeper knowledge and experience in the billing process, the number of physicians per office, and the launching of a new market.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
Below are some of the discussion points. Kindly answer with a yes/no and a few brief statements.
1. Can you speak about after a 1life healthcare visit occurs (whether in office or virtual)? What does the reimbursement process look like? How are doctors and expenses paid thereafter?
2. Would you be able to provide an overview of how many physicians are employed per 1life healthcare office, on average? How many exam rooms per office?
3. Can you discuss the process of opening an office in a new market? When does marketing begin? What does the adoption curve look like?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+27 Other Responses
Medical Practitioners For Epilepsy And Phenylketonuria
We need to speak with medical practitioners (neurologists / nutritionists / pediatrician) for:
2 disease indications: epilepsy and phenylketonuria (pku) across
11 asian countries: india, china, south korea, japan, thailand, philippines, taiwan, singapore, malaysia, vietnam, and indonesia.
We are looking for healthcare practitioners who can talk about the following (pertaining towards epilepsy and pku):
- disease burden (prevalence, incidence, diagnosis and treatment rates)
- disease treatment
- nutritional treatment aspect prescribed
- unmet needs
- health insurance (reimbursement)
the nutritional treatment aspect is something we would like to specifically dwell into further:
- do these patients require nutritional support? If yes, at what stage and what kind of nutritional treatment is provided?
- are medical foods prescribed? Why? How do they help? Preferred route of administration?
- characteristics of patients who are prescribed medical foods
- key brands of medical foods prescribed
- % share of patients prescribed nutritional treatment and medical foods
- key influencers (neurologists or nutritionists)
we are looking for someone who would be able to answer all the above questions and who would be able to comment 2-3 countries together+31 Other Responses