Ftl Freight Transportation Market In Brazil
I am currently doing a study on ftl freight transportation market of brazil. The detailed requirements as below:
1) feasibility of multi-modal transport for a ftl cargo moved via road
2) current best practices followed in trucking market in terms of engagement with 2pl and 3pl ( how do fortune 500 companies specific to fmcg and f&b industries engage with 2pl & 3pl and how many trucking companies they engage with in order to mitigate the risk )
3) what are the fuel mechanisms prevalent in the market ( in terms of availability of trucks in the market using different types of fuel and the % of different types of trucks )
4) dominant rate structure applied - per trip or per km or any other structure and why )
5) green transportation platforms being used by the companies due to government regulations and which regulation has had a major impact on trucking industry
kindly respond to the queries with the contact details so that i could reach out at the earliest+undefined Other Responses
Brazil Pharmaceutical Media
Topic: brazil media market
geographic scope: brazil
brief: we are trying to understand more about the brazil media industry. Some of the points we would like to cover include: industry commission rates across media channels, % discounts from tv networks by spend, average cost/trp, cost saving opportunities & negotiation levers etc.
Please respond to this inquiry if you believe you would be able to provide insights on the above.+7 Other Responses
Pharma Warehousing In Brazil
I am currently working on pharmaceutical warehousing and distribution in brazil. With regards to this, i am looking for expert inputs in terms of pricing of warehouse services in brazil, engagement models and preferred storage locations across brazil.
Thank you,+undefined Other Responses
Potato Market In Brazil
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in determining the ‘grades and suppliers of potato in latam (brazil)
1. Market analysis:
a) trends related to potato market in brazil
b) value chain of potato in brazil
c) potato seed production in brazil
• what are the current stocks, availability within brazil and where they are being produced
• new variety development and origin
• key alternate regions to source potato seeds in latin america
2. Industry analysis:
• cold chamber - growth of usage/investment, which are the best potato varieties, locations, cost upcharge, and best practices for leveraging capability/ways it is best utilized
• benchmarking new zealand and australia – what best practices do those farmers do given similar growing conditions?
3. Pricing analysis:
• 3 year market price projections (atlantic variety) – directive price trends to be provided, in case of unavailability of prices for atlantic variety
4. Industry best practices:
• common negotiation approaches - starch content versus weight, ideal size of potatoes etc.
• alternate grades (with similar shape and characteristics)
• best practices for sourcing during wet months - how to eliminate spot purchasing?
• what’s the best way to create a contract price?
5. Key potato suppliers in brazil and argentina
ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of local potato suppliers, value chain, storage conditions and best practices in storage.
We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the potato market, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+undefined Other Responses