We are looking to speak to multiple decision-makers / contractors from construction companies and senior staff employees from large, medium, and small construction software companies in the us on market and pricing (annual spend) of office and fieldwork application softwares (ex. Fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc.).
This is a 35-40 minutes paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
for general contractors:
1. Is you company consist of 50 or more employees?
2. Are you a decision-maker for software for office and fieldwork software? (examples are fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc).
3. Are you familiar with the annual spend for these types of applications?
For senior employees of construction application software companies:
1. Are you familiar with the annual spend for large, medium and small construction companies for applications both in the field and in the office?
2. Can you differentiate between the office app side and the fieldwork app side?+7 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Drug Diversion Software
Our firm requires multiple experts who can share their insights on drug diversion / medicine dispensing software space.
We would like to have a better understanding of those that provide what are effectively vending machines for hospitals to dispense and control access to high-risk medication (e.G. Opioids) as well as software that tracks usage, etc. Companies such as pyxis (acquired by carefusion, which in turn was acquired by becton dickinson), pandora analytics (acquired by omnicell) and medacist is the software-only player.
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. Can you be able to discuss the competitive landscape in this industry?
3. Can you share your insights on the pros/cons of products in this space?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+14 Other Responses