Drug Diversion Software
Our firm requires multiple experts who can share their insights on drug diversion / medicine dispensing software space.
We would like to have a better understanding of those that provide what are effectively vending machines for hospitals to dispense and control access to high-risk medication (e.G. Opioids) as well as software that tracks usage, etc. Companies such as pyxis (acquired by carefusion, which in turn was acquired by becton dickinson), pandora analytics (acquired by omnicell) and medacist is the software-only player.
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. Can you be able to discuss the competitive landscape in this industry?
3. Can you share your insights on the pros/cons of products in this space?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+14 Other Responses
Pharma & Medical Device Distribution Market
I am looking for experts who can discuss on the distribution landscape of two markets: 1. Pharmaceutical and 2. Medical device & consumables
preferred countries (region: europe and south east asia) are: germany, netherlands, sweden, uk, belgium, japan, austria, france, denmark, spain, singapore, italy, south korea, finland, ireland, portugal, poland, czech republic, indonesia
we are looking at experts who would be able to speak on multiple countries together.
The key data points that i would like to discuss are: (for both the industries)
- distribution model
- roles & responsibilities of distributors
- total of number of distributors involved in each of the industries
- type of distributors operating - local v/s foreign
- scale of operation of distributors ( in terms of revenue - large and small scale - different for foreign and local distributors?)
- type of portfolio (kind of products distributed - different for foreign and local distributors?)
- exclusivity to any brand (different for foreign and local distributors?)
- geographic reach of distributors and rational for the same
- typical distributors hired by pharma and med device companies
- customer profile catered by distributors
- margins accrued by the entities in the value chain
- any specific capabilities / expertise required by distributors
- online presence of distributors
+55 Other Responses
Margin Analysis In Pharma And Medical Device Distribution
Margin analysis for entities involved in the distribution of medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
Need 2 experts, one each for europe and southeast asian region. We are currently doing a margin analysis for entities involved in the distribution (value chain) of medical devices and pharmaceuticals. We segmented the 2 markets by different product categories. What we are precisely looking for is manufacturers and distributor / wholesaler margins and just a ballpark figure / range for the whole region by segments.+16 Other Responses