Pharmacovigilance Business Development
Job title: business development manager
job location: open (us and uk)
job type: full-time
please note: this position is only open to u.S. And u.K residents seeking full-time employment. No consultants please.
will work collaboratively with other colleagues to increase sales within the life sciences industry. Responsibilities will include full cycle sales including; researching, identifying, cold/warm calling, getting client meetings, listening and understanding client needs, addressing client concerns/objections, proposing solutions, negotiating, obtaining sows and closing the deal. Are expected to quickly develop credibility with customers/prospects and build trust through professionalism and knowledge of our services and products.
**essential duties and responsibilities**:
- prospect accounts focusing on safety related to our products and services
- identify and develop new accounts and following up on existing leads
- develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with key target accounts
- manage assigned accounts to generate both incremental and repeatable annual business
- initiate and manage rfi and rfp process and negotiate terms for all account programs and projects
- work collaboratively with the services organization to ensure a complete and professional delivery of our software and service solutions
- collaborate with our executives and smes to maximize account coverage
- maintain knowledgeable understanding of changing regulatory guidelines and mandates affecting the industry community
**job experience and qualifications**:
- must demonstrate a sustained (7+ years) and successful track record selling professional services to pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and/or clinical research organizations.
- selling drug safety consulting services and products is desired.
- candidates should exhibit an understanding of the regulatory pharmacovigilance process for both pre-marketed and post-marketed stages of a product.
- experience working with regulatory affairs departments, product safety related departments, or regulatory submissions is highly desired.
- experience with data-mining or statistical signal detection products is desirable.
- demonstrated track record of success working with senior level management in a fast paced growth environment is essential.
- full sales cycle experience is required (prospect, identify opportunities, propose solutions, negotiate, close).
- strong, quality-oriented proposal writing and proposal management experience.
- ambitious, driven and self-motivated personality is required.
- college degree or equivalent experience required.
- willing to travel throughout the us, estimated up to 80%.
- background in software as a service (saas) market is preferred.
- competitive base salary + commission.
- benefits: 100% medical/dental for employee and his/her family.
Interested applicants should reply with a brief summary of their relevant experience and attach their latest cv on zintro.
Please note: this position is only open to u.S. And u.K residents seeking full-time employment. No consultants please.+49 Other Responses
Chief Medical Officer
We're looking for a chief medical officer:
this position serves as a clinical and medical leader of the company and is responsible for developing and implementing the overall medical and clinical strategy that advocates for our patients overall health and well-being while delivering innovative products and technologies. the desired candidate will be skilled in clinical program design and execution in the context of a development organization. Experience and knowledge in interactions with clinical investigators, collaboration with regulatory affairs, and fda interactions is required.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
accountable for the entire clinical development process
conceive and execute clinical strategy for all technology platforms
build, develop, and lead a motivated and engaged matrix team who are responsible for the day-to-day design and execution of clinical programs
lead preparation of clinical sections of all relevant regulatory filings (ide, pma, ind, clinical study reports, nda/bla, etc)
design and oversee protocols for all phases of a clinical program
advise on first in human decision point and endorse first dosing in humans
serve as an expert on clinical and medical issues
review study data, including safety monitoring, sae reporting, and analysis/tracking of emerging efficacy profile
write final study reports and prepare of documents for regulatory submission
interact with the broader invivo organization to share expertise
interact with key opinion leaders to ensure implementation of latest clinical thinking and guidelines into clinical development plans, as well as consideration of novel clinical methods
serve as medical and technical resource for clinical issues raised by internal and external collaborators, investigators, consultants and contractors
manage strategic relationships with key partners
assist in the development of publications, abstracts, and presentations
represent the company at scientific meetings and presentations, interact with foundations, as well as other public relations opportunities
support business development activities as needed, including due diligence human resources:job descriptions:chief medical officer job description.Docx 7/16/2015
serve on leadership team of and provide clinical development insight to investment decisions
md or equivalent medical qualification
deep understanding of the biotechnology environment and the drug/device development process
demonstrated knowledge of designing, executing and delivering clinical programs to produce both timely and good quality data including knowledge of innovative clinical trial principles and methodologies
strong focus on finding innovative ways to leverage external expertise and funding, taking risk, focusing on new methods, exploring adjacent scientific
strong interpersonal skills and expert team player with demonstrated ability to build consensus and drive change across all levels of the organization, including senior management.+11 Other Responses