Digital Signal Processing
Hi! rnd64 (a member of zeo alliance, ukrainian it company) looking for a specialist to work on hello egg - project (https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ypld1rcjmrs) to design and develop voice trigger solution for voice operated smart assistant device.
We need expert with:
• strong knowledge of digital audio signal processing theory and principles
• understanding of spatial audio and acoustics signal processing
• audio algorithms: agc; aec; noise reduction/suppression; eq; iir/fir filters; beamforming and multi-band compression
• automatic speech recognition in adverse conditions, hidden markov models, audio bit-rate reduction theory
• working experience with matlab.+12 Other Responses
Speech Recognition Consumer Devices
I work for a major consumer electronics company.
This question relates to speech recognition, in particular, consumer devices that use speech recognition as a user interface. Many of these devices use a wake up word to initiate the conversation (e.G. “alexa” for amazon’s echo). The processing to recognize that word is done locally. We’d like to understand what software resources are typically used to implement the wake word as well as the processing/memory/dsp resources are necessary.+10 Other Responses
When our ambulance transports a sick patient, we are able to acquire a large amount of data (like heart rate, oxygen level, respiration rate, carbon dioxide levels, ) every 10 seconds. I am able to graph the data, but i am hoping that someone with signal processing expertise might be able to recommend/develop a method where the graph can be simplified, so that trends can be more easily seen.
Thanks - robert+6 Other Responses