Durable Medical Equipment
we are looking to better understand the landscape and trends in dme (durable medical equipment) distribution. We would like to speak to anyone who has experience at a dme supplier/distributor to post-acute and home health. In particular, dme would have to include hospital beds.
We are also looking to understand the use of specialty equipment for pediatrics in acute and post-acute care. We would like to speak to anyone who has experience working with pediatrics with developmental or neurological disorders (such as autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, mental retardation, etc.) in an acute hospital/medical center or ltc/rehab center.
This would be a 1-hour paid phone consultation and we would be asking questions about the current market and any expected trends.
Thank you+7 Other Responses
Durable Medical Equipment
I am looking for a gm for my medical equipment company in southeast georgia. Please let me know who i should contact to place the following ad:
i am currently looking for a general manager for my dme company.
I am looking for the following qualifications:
to be affiliated in management or sales in which commitment to excellence, dedication, creativity, and acquired expertise is mutually beneficial and human capital is valued.
- professional management and marketing in the medical equipment field
- expertise in strategic planning and goal attainment, market plan execution, cost containment, budget and finance as well as staff hiring, training, supervision and mentoring.
- ability to achieve organizational integration, developed new methodologies, and assimilate job requirements.
- proven leadership, personnel management, oral/written communication, interpersonal and analysis skills.
- thrive in independent and collaborative environments.
- proven development of increased revenues, streamlining workflow to increase productivity with concept and environment adaptation.
- accomplished in pricing strategies, competitor and market analysis, contract negotiations, staffing and vendor/purchasing relations.
- diligent in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- direct daily operations; supervise up to 12 employees
- orchestrate strategic planning, cash management, audits, analysis, inventory control, acquisition of products and procurement of services.
- oversee billing, distribution, shipping/receiving, and repair departments.
- direct financial, procurement, budget, operating, compliance, purchasing, financing reporting, equipment maintenance, new project evaluation, regulatory, advertising and cost/pricing activities.
- managed human resource responsibilities and requirements.
- computer skills, microsoft office 2007 and qs1 system one+7 Other Responses
I want to buy a national acredited dme doing busnisess for 18 years. Gross income between $120,000 to $700,000 yearly.
Asking price $125,000 plus $25,000 to move and transfer operations to my present location of 8 years and some operating ecpences.
I own a health care agency now and with the dme will just inhance both operations.
They both will be separate copreration operating independantly.
With large clientele following now then being able to provide medical equipment and supplies to them is a win win secuation i fill. Then both corporation will spilt all office and building expenses will generate better profit line for both.+2 Other Responses