We are looking for an expert in commercial lighting (specifically led lighting) to help us retrofit lighting in various rooms of a multi-purpose fitness facility.+7 Other Responses
Led And Fluorescent Lighting Analysis India
I am conducting an economic analysis of benefits of switching from fluorescent lighting to led lighting in some factories in india. I would like an analysis of how much ambient temperatures might change from this switch. These factories don't have heating or cooling, and we will only rather preliminary information on building characteristics, so will need some sensitivity analyses as well.+6 Other Responses
Sales/marketing Of Lighting Products
We are a specialty lighting manufacturer that provides high quality sustainable solutions. We provide an expansive product line for a variety of applications. And with over 30 years experience in product development and design, we offer customized lighting solutions based for specific needs. All our solutions only use energy efficient light sources.
We're looking for lighting industry veterans that have the following knowledge:
- advise on how to develop, market and sell led products
- have relationships with buyers (governments, commercial sectors or retailers) of these products and services
- how to operate and market globally - or at least with enough cultural understanding to be effective in various global markets+31 Other Responses
Seeking an expert in the lighting industry to advise on finding a partner to commercialise a novel sensor design.+21 Other Responses
Us Lighting Systems
we are looking for people knowledgeable about the oes market in the us, with focus on lighting systems (spare part bulbs, led retrofits, led accessories, headlamps, and rear lights).
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.
claudia+2 Other Responses
We are working on a project on led lighting for horticulture application and need the following info:
1.Types of led lighting used in horticulture industry
2.Procurement best practices(lease/buy etc.)? Advantages and disadvantages
3.Led armature pricing
4.Comparison of the energy usage between the different led armatures +11 Other Responses
Intelligent Lighting Systems
I am looking for vendors with products in intelligent street lighting systems, that can reduce energy consumption by automated sensor based calibration.+undefined Other Responses
What is eco-auditing?What about eco-auditing's development history?Who is studying on it?What performance they have got?+5 Other Responses
Automotive Exterior Lighting
Consulting firm looking for a phone consultation (~1 hour) with an expert in automotive exterior lighting – specifically steerable headlights. We are interested in understanding the shortcomings/unmet needs of current steerable lighting solutions. Discussion topics include:
• what do features or performance characteristics do oems/suppliers want that they currently don’t have?
• what are the issues or problems that current systems face?
• what are the technical constraints of current solutions?
• what is the outlook for steerable lighting, e.G., is it growing, shrinking, staying the same?+7 Other Responses
Lighting Controls Market
We are an established management consulting firm based in the us that is looking for consultation on the major lighting controls companies and market. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the general market trends and dynamics, competitive landscape etc. As well as more in depth knowledge that we will find of value.
Some of the responsibilities of this industry expert include:
· provide a market overview identifying key players, major trends, segmentation, etc
· identify growth drivers and strategies in the industry
· develop a view of the future of lighting and lighting controls (i.E. Main tech trends)
· produce deliverables such as a memo or slide deck to present to the client
· attend calls with team and the client (on-site work is a possibility)
· work with team as the scope of the engagement develops
ideal expert background:
· 15+ years in the lighting industry who has work at/with one of the majors (e.G. Acuity brands ; cooper industries (easton corp.); cree inc.; crestron; ge lighting; honeywell; hubbell; koninklijke; philips; n.V. Legrand france sa; leviton; schneider electric; sylvania osram
· management, marketing, sales, strategy experience preferred; not interested in someone with purely technical experience
· ideal expert will also have functional consulting capabilities (e.G. Ability to validate market size)+25 Other Responses
I am looking for an expert for presentation lighting for a meeting/training room. I just completed construction of a sales/training motivational center and used led recessed cans. The lights do not reflect out and shadows are cast all over the room, especially on the face of the presenters. I am in austin, texas+8 Other Responses
1. Why do you think people are attracted to eco-friendly products/organic products?
2. Do you find your customers to be generally aware of green products or do they find & you educate them? Elaborate.
3. Who would you say is your target customer? (age, ethnicity, gender, lifestyle etc.)
4. Would you consider yourself to be environmentally friendly? If yes, was it your job that influenced you?
5. What factors do you consider to be the most important when purchasing an eco friendly product?
6. How long (time) does the typical customer spend when choosing eco friendly products?
7. What is/are the most popular eco item purchased?
8. Do samples of products influence purchases?
9. If you could describe eco friendly products in 3 words what would they be?
10. Lastly, what is the single most important thing people should know about eco friendly products? . .+2 Other Responses