Cpg Using Ecommerce And Edi
We would like to speak with multiple experts based in the us who work in consumer products (cpg) industry and are familiar with distribution of retailers using ecommerce and edi. We are interested to speak to a director, vp's, c-suite/executive or owner, that participated in the evaluation of erp solution.
Experts should be currently part of operations, it and finance/accounting department.
This would be for a 30-min paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Do you sell any of the following products: apparel, furniture, gifts, housewares or home decor, sporting goods, textiles/linens or toys, games or crafts?
2. Does your company's annual revenue is between $10m upt to $500?
3. Do you manufactured more than 80% of finished products outside the us?
+17 Other Responses
Investment Banking Retail Consumer Ecommerce
We are launching a large-scale online e-commerce business that provides home delivery and handles both food and general merchandise. We believe that home delivery can become the leading retail format. We would like to contract with an experienced investment banker whose industry specialty is retail and e-commerce to take a senior role in the formation of this company.+17 Other Responses
B2c Ecommerce Cross Border Shipping
I am looking for a subject matter expert in b2c ecommerce cross border shipping.
This person will have a firm understanding of common vendors used, for services and value added components such as currency conversions and handling of duties and taxes. The regions of highest importance include the eu, canada and mexico.+22 Other Responses
E-commerce Clothing Industry
Our firm requires multiple experts to share their insights on the business and financial dynamics of e-commerce clothing companies. We would like to have a better understanding of the business model, financial metrics and indicators utilized by these online stores offering resale of luxury clothing brands
we would like to speak with someone familiar with brands/companies such as revolve, realreal and thredup.
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. do you have an understanding of the finances for either company?
2. could you speak to how the margins differ between the company and other retailers typical of the industry?
3. could you shed light on the business model or financial metrics of the company. Things like average order value, shipping costs, merchandise margin, markdowns, returns, etc.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.+18 Other Responses