Strategic Social Assessment
A manufacturing plant is considering the construction of a new plant in fayetteville, nc. Said plant will employ approx. 1,000 people. We have been tasked with determining the impact on various aspects of our community. Will this positively or negatively impact overall unemployment, strains on health care (indigent care), school systems, etc. We are not looking for an exhaustive report, but rather a summary report based on our community's existing profile data. We are looking for a social impact report, not an environmental report+9 Other Responses
Climate Change Risks And Impact Assessment
Climate change risks and impact assessment experience sme (certified carbon reduction manager (crm) - from energy & utility background)
we are currently working on this opportunity for providing consulting services for climate change risks and impact on client’s business
scope of work covers the following:
• detailed impact assessment of the identified risks in light of global, regional and uae specific climate change trends , assessment of the existing and forthcoming strategies, policies and action plans prioritized based on the level of impact on client’s operations (e.G. Likelihood of a weather event occurring and severity).
• analyze the vulnerabilities and identify possible effects on client’s most sensitive operations with respect to the demand drivers (air cooling demand increase, water desalination increase, demand patterns etc.) and possible effect on client’s supply infrastructure (turbine efficiency, plant cooling efficiency, coastal infrastructure flooding risk, salinity increase in arabian gulf, transmission loses, sub-stations and plant specifications etc.) and network.
• conduct a qualitative and quantitative valuation for the most material facets. In terms of impact, the consultant might consider using different metrics necessary for client to quantify the risks (revenues, operational costs, social cost of carbon, mitigation goals etc.).
• consideration on adaptation options that increase the resilience of client’s operations to the impacts of a changing climate prioritized based on criteria recommended by us and identify the adaptive capacity of client.
• resilience plan to improve client’s adaptive capacity and respond to various climate change risks.
• response measure in merit order to account of climate change risks.
• model and tools to support client in periodic updates of the resilience plan.
• proposed growth scenario (s) in a ‘regulated climate change’ situation.
• working plan for the alignment with or integration of climate change risks into client’s corporate risk management portfolio and business planning.
• relevant risk architecture, monitoring, stress testing, triggers and actions.
• recommend appropriate financing models for the plan to be implemented.
• training manual and material preparation
• facilitate training
• certified carbon reduction manager (crm) by the association of energy engineers, or equivalent
if you feel this is your area of interest and meet any of the above three experience requirements, then please reply with your relevant experience.
saurabh+6 Other Responses
Temp Labor Pricing - Impact Of Aca
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us identify the "impact of aca on temp labor services provided by staffing firms" in the us.
1. What is the cost increase for temp staffing agencies because of aca? We have basic idea of cost incurred to be compliant with the law and fine for non-compliance? Any further insights would be helpful
2. How will aca impact the current mark up they charge to clients? What is the increase in percentage of mark up (an approximate range)? Are there any other modes of passing on this increase to customers?
3. On an average how much increase is being passed on to their customers in automobile oem industry?
(most important requirement - to understand change in markup being passed on to automotive companies such as vw, hyundai, bmw with specific supplier names)
regions to focus – south east states (mississippi, alabama, georgia, tennessee, south carolina)
we would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable about temp staffing industry. Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of key suppliers, pricing models, industry partnerships, best practices etc.
We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the temp labor staffing industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+11 Other Responses