Not For Profit Strategy
Ny based community and economic development nfp is seeking an experienced consultant to:
1) lead a workshop on mission, vision and values to secure consensus from board and staff about what business the organization is in.
2) lead a discussion of the current programs to determine if there is a more sustainable model under which they can operate successfully or if they should be discontinued
3) facilitate a discussion with key community leaders to help identify community needs that could potentially be met by the organization
4) to share examples of the work being done by others in our industry that have met with success and to identify what the components of that success have been.
5) to analyze the needs identified above for fit, impact and sustainability and help lead the organization to consensus on new programs to be undertaken along with a timetable and implementation/business plan
6) lead a workshop on board roles and responsibilities including content on conflict of interest, the boards relationship with staff, etc
1) consensus on mission, vision and values
2) a strategic plan that creates a framework within which staff can make decisions about whether or not a program or product fits our agreed upon strategy
3) an implementation plan for new initiatives that lays out benchmarks for a three year period.
L+5 Other Responses
I am running growth regression on panel data(64 countries, 11 years) to investigate the impact of financial development on economic growth of china. I need tutoring for stata and econometric through skype.+5 Other Responses
Healtchare Economics & Reimbursement
My name is chris whittington, i represent market access global and am a specialist in healthcare economics and reimbursement in the medical devices arena. We currently have a vacancy for a turkish speaking healthcare economics director based in ankara.
The role of the director, healthcare economics and reimbursement is to provide leadership to support development and implementation of strategic plans at the territorial level that optimize the economic value of the portfolio. This position will provide leadership at territorial level in strategic planning, defining, developing and leading the implementing coverage coding and payment strategies that enhance the position of our products. Exceptional ability to plan for the use of data and evidence to support a value proposition is required.
Responsibilities will include development, implementation, analysis, interpretation, and communication of global health economic and reimbursement (he&r) strategies and projects to demonstrate covidien products’ values across their lifecycle. Collaboration with corporate reimbursement and health economic strategies and objectives, alignment with internal functions of clinical, medical affairs, strategic marketing and pricing, payer relations, global and regional counterparts, and new product development is essential.
Performance of this position is measured in part, by the degree to which “he&r issues” are resolved within emea emerging markets regional markets for covidien products.
Advanced degree preferred or equivalent experience in health policy, health economics, healthcare marketing, research or reimbursement.
• experience in interfacing with external scientific, governmental and regulatory bodies & preference for interactions with reimbursement agencies in emea;
• exposure in value based pricing, product development process, health economics (modeling), and reimbursement;
• prior experience in reimbursement planning or policy (or public health), coding and payment;
• solid understanding of the business of healthcare and the incentives and disincentives which influence product adoption and utilization among clinicians and purchasers;
• international he&r experience with a publication track record in peer reviewed literature and professional presentation history is preferred;
• successful track record of working with a disseminated sales team;
• experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred;
• experience within one or more emea emerging markets countries is preferred.
I would be most grateful if you could recommend any candidates to me for this role, as it is an urgent vacancy. Please contact me if you can assist me in any way with this.
executive search consultant
healthcare economics and reimbursement
market access global+4 Other Responses