We are looking to speak to multiple decision-makers / contractors from construction companies and senior staff employees from large, medium, and small construction software companies in the us on market and pricing (annual spend) of office and fieldwork application softwares (ex. Fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc.).
This is a 35-40 minutes paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
for general contractors:
1. Is you company consist of 50 or more employees?
2. Are you a decision-maker for software for office and fieldwork software? (examples are fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc).
3. Are you familiar with the annual spend for these types of applications?
For senior employees of construction application software companies:
1. Are you familiar with the annual spend for large, medium and small construction companies for applications both in the field and in the office?
2. Can you differentiate between the office app side and the fieldwork app side?+7 Other Responses
Construction Software Study (middle East & Europe)
We are currently looking to speak with experts in the construction industry who use software and tools for managing their construction projects in the following countries in the middle east & europe regions. We are looking at software tools/apps which are used by project managers/general contractors or project managers of construction projects to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management etc.
5. Saudi arabia
we are also looking to speak to technology companies that provides/supply these construction software to construction companies/ contractors.
The primary area of investigation is to know the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies in the above referred countries .
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1- can you briefly elaborate on your experience working with software tools/apps to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management, quality and safety etc.?
2- are you able to comment on the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies?
3- how do you go about selecting the vendor for construction software tools? What are the parameters you look into? (like local vs. Foreign, brand, price, customer base, others)
4- who are the leading providers of specialized construction software in the market? Any specific reasons why are they preferred more in comparison to others?+23 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Higher Education Resource Management Software
We are interested in experts who are familiar with higher education resource management software and have the ability to speak / must have knowledge about the following:
- software procurement or involved in the scheduling process.
-needs to have insight into the process of scheduling rooms/facilities at a large university.
-must have knowledge about the resource management market in general, drivers, trends, and players and preferably having used resource management systems.
To show your relevance in the space, please briefly answer the questions below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space?
2. Can you share your experience/insights on higher education resource management software? Briefly explain.
+39 Other Responses