We are looking for experts who have significant experience in or around energy efficiency, either as a program administrator or working for the utility.
Ideally we are looking for:
• executives with experience working with energy efficiency solutions/technology providers
• companies including national and regional players that function in or around energy efficiency (am conservation group, clearesult, honeywell, icf, leidos, nexant, icf, ecova. Dnv-gl, etc.)
• utilities companies, public utility commissions and energy efficiency administrators
focus on operations in states in the midwest (primarily) and northeast+39 Other Responses
Looking for energy efficiency expert to consult with for an energy optimisation project. Details of required areas of expertise are listed below:
• experience in energy optimisation, conducting energy audits and implementing energy optimisation solutions across various industries
• experience in the application of cogeneration (key levers for success, typical capital required, energy saving potential) based on practical experience
• experience in the application of other energy recovery/reuse technologies
• experience in implementing energy efficiency levers, understanding of high impact levers and associated energy and cost saving potential
• experience in alternative energy production/ distributed energy and independent power production+17 Other Responses
Energy Programs On Supermarkets
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with energy managers that work in-house for large supermarket chains or consult for large supermarket chains. The candidate must be actively involved in evaluating energy usage and advising on energy programs that increase energy efficiency and the reduction of energy-related costs to the supermarket chain. The participant should also have deep knowledge of operating costs and the equipment acquisition process.
We also need mechanical engineers that work for a construction contractor company that has significant experience in completing projects for supermarkets. The candidate must have knowledge and expertise in designing or specifying the hvac and/or refrigeration systems for these supermarket projects. Design/build experience is preferred. The candidate should also have experience with the bidding process and knowledge of the equipment acquisition process.
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the questions:
for energy managers:
1. Can you share your experience in evaluating energy usage and efficiency for large supermarket chains?
2. Would you be able to share your knowledge on operating costs and the equipment acquisition process?
For mechanical engineers:
1. Can you share your experience as a mechanical engineer for a construction contractor company that completed projects for supermarkets?
3. Would you be able to discuss your knowledge about the bidding process and knowledge of the equipment acquisition process?+17 Other Responses