looking for a reach/rohs expert to help us build introductory topics for an elearning service . Please contact me if interested, should be a great opportunity.+8 Other Responses
Identification of e learning software companies
1) list of top e learning software companies like global english(pearson english) and not accenture, xerox etc.,
2) level of market consolidation in this space
3) new trends in this space+7 Other Responses
Curriculum Development In Usa
Job title: curriculum developer
job role: the job: use your experience creating computer-based training and hard copy/pdf manuals and create instructions for using the nursing home software application. The busy staff needs uncomplicated training and job aids for doing various tasks on software screens, such as: asset management, putting a sensor band on a new resident, reacting to alerts for falls, leaving the facility, other forms of patient duress.
Essential skills: articulate, captivate, camtasia or other tool for creating an elearning course; word, technical writing.
Tools: articulate, captivate, word, pdf, snagit.
Audience: nurses, staff, administrators, emts, supervisors in based training, manuals for software assisted-care facilities.
Job type: contract
location: long island city, ny
Duration: 6 months
location: on site to discover all tasks users can do with the software
education: b.A., b.S., with majors in english, instructional design, technical writing, nursing.
1. Have worked in companies as a technical writer or marketing writer.
2. Send us user guide or white paper samples he or she wrote.
3. Give us their resume in ms word.
4. Put their home city, state, zip code, email, and phone number on their resume.
5. Authorized to work in u.S.A.+5 Other Responses