Electronics / Electrical Hardware Manufacturing Start-up Study
Scope: the main objective of this study is to understand how critical functions (like product design and development) within emerging companies in china and korea have changed in terms of adopting best practices for enhancing productivity.
Focus geography: china and south korea
type of interviews: telephonic
interview duration: 45 - 60 minutes
timeline: before 30th march
number of experts: 2 - 3
type of enterprises: electronics / electrical hardware manufacturing startups.
Expert job title(s): senior executives having experience of product design and development. E.G.
• director / svp
• senior design director
• manager – product management
• design manager
• industrial designer
• product design engineer
• product design and development decision makers
screening questions (must qualify below mentioned criteria):
1. Company founded – after 2013
2. Company based out of china or south korea
3. Industry – electronics / electrical hardware manufacturing startups
4. Aware of existing best practices and emerging trends in product design and development+8 Other Responses
Space Electronics Equipment Manufacturing
We are looking for experts with 5+ years of senior management experience at space electronics equipment departments of global satellite and spacecraft oems (boeing, lockheed martin, airbus space and defense, orbital aerospace etc.), space departments of global aerospace electronics equipment manufacturers (thales alenia, honeywell, etc.) and independent space equipment manufacturers like alenia spazio, caen aerospace, cmc electronics cincinnati etc.
The goal of our research is to develop the industry map of the international space equipment market, we need to understand what business models are there, how companies participate in the production chain, etc.
Draft questions (to be updated before the interview):
1. What business models exist in the satellites equipment market (satellite telecommunication equipment, satellite and spacecraft management systems, navigation equipment, etc.)?
2. Do oems sell electronic equipment produced in-house to external clients?
3. What parts are typically outsourced? What technologies are critical and usually kept in-house?+2 Other Responses
Looking for experienced u.S and u.K industry experts in electronics engineering, as part time faculty for our online tutoring sessions.
The candidates must have following attributes:
must be an engineering graduate
sound technical knowledge and understanding
must have minimum 10 years of industry experience
with preferable work experience from a multinational organization
ability to transfer the knowledge and practical learning through online platform
the online classes will be delivered on weekends with duration of mutually agreed 2 hrs of discussion with the engineering student.+6 Other Responses
We are an authorized zintro partner and are trying to understand the electronics manufacturing solutions business globally. Specifically, we are trying to understand the solutions offered, sales process and sales organization structure in a generic manner.+7 Other Responses