Looking for consultant with hands on exp with ansi asc x.12 message translation i.E. Xml to edi etc. Especially for ver 4060 and 5040. The consultant is expected to provide initial guidelines to the team (around an hour task) and then carryout validation (around half a day task) along with the validation documentation.
Should be able start asap.+3 Other Responses
Looking for someone who can integrate edi into sap+8 Other Responses
I need to source information from an experienced healthcare it professional regarding hipaa compliance, her integration, edi clearinghouse integration, and how to cold call and/or establish meetings with healthcare entities within my target market to understand their mobile app needs and show them a mobile app solution.
This is an hour paid consultation. Please provide your feedback on the following.
1. Have you managed an healthcare organizations hipaa compliance before?
2. Have you sold or managed an err integration before? Have you sold or managed an edi clearinghouse integration before?
3. Do you have experience with cold calls and/or establishing meetings with prospective clients within a targeted marketed – how to get in the door?+8 Other Responses
Records management expertise needed.
A fortune 1000 company seeks freelance contributors to cover the following business solutions: electronic document storage, archiving, disaster recovery, data restoration and server backup.
Please reply with rates and writing samples.+16 Other Responses
Cpg Using Ecommerce And Edi
We would like to speak with multiple experts based in the us who work in consumer products (cpg) industry and are familiar with distribution of retailers using ecommerce and edi. We are interested to speak to a director, vp's, c-suite/executive or owner, that participated in the evaluation of erp solution.
Experts should be currently part of operations, it and finance/accounting department.
This would be for a 30-min paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Do you sell any of the following products: apparel, furniture, gifts, housewares or home decor, sporting goods, textiles/linens or toys, games or crafts?
2. Does your company's annual revenue is between $10m upt to $500?
3. Do you manufactured more than 80% of finished products outside the us?
+17 Other Responses
Want to know about edi exchange in efreight environment by iata+3 Other Responses
Electronics Document Management System
Looking for subject matter expert on electronics document
management system (edms) for clinical discovery industry and having knowledge
on below particular queries,
1. Top potential suppliers for electronic document management
system (edms) serving to pharmaceutical industry in the field of clinical
2. What are the market trends for edms?
3. What is the total cost ownership(tco) for edms software?
4. What are the parameters considered while calculating tco for
edms (e.G. Implementation cost, maintenance cost etc.)?
5. What are the best practices for edms software selection and its
implementation particularly for pharmaceutical industry?
+8 Other Responses
China Electronic Manufacturing
Industry: electronics manufacturing service (ems)
commodity: electronic cigarette
description: best practice in sourcing consumer electronic goods from china
companies: flextronics, foxconn, jbl etc.
1). Are there optimal china-sourcing models for specific sectors within the u.S. Electronic consumer goods industry?
2). What are the supplier selection models, from rfx to supplier selection and contract, for sourcing electronic consumer goods in china?
3). What are the various risks associated with sourcing electronic consumer goods in china and what measures should be taken to mitigate those risks? What is the depth of risk mitigation? E.G., the first tier supplier; the subcontractors to the supplier, the raw materials suppliers, etc.
4). Is risk mitigation focused to the reputation risks associated with violations of labor hours, wages, eh+4 Other Responses
Pharma Electronic Data Capture
We are currently doing a research on ‘electronic data capture – edc” platforms in pharma industry and would require support to understand in detail about key edc platforms and their offerings, industry partnerships, sourcing practices, negotiation levers and cost break up of edc software/ platforms.
Key requirements are listed below:
• edc software pricing & cost structure
o cost is a mix of application (license) fees, hosting and support/professional fees. What is the real cost break down? What is the cost associated with development of the system and afterward the cost of maintenance, hosting etc.?
o trainings cost – is it part of the maintenance fee or billed separately?
O how do suppliers arrive at pricing? What factors are looked into while pricing a product for enterprise usage?
• industry partnerships
o which edc system is being used by top 10-15 pharma companies?
O what modules are they using - are they using the integrated suite of modules linked to the edc system (epro, reporting, analysis etc.)?
O since when have they been using the platform? What is the typical duration of using a platform?
• market opportunity
o are companies switching suppliers?
O is it difficult to switch? What are the risks associated with switching? Is there a cost associated with switching suppliers?
• procurement best practices
o how does the market buy edc systems?
O what are some negotiation levers to reduce cost? (no of urls, users etc.)
• edc market overview (global) –
o market size based on revenue, growth rate & growth drivers
o key industry trends
• supplier landscape (global) –
o major edc software providers and capability assessment (edc platforms from software providers, cro’s and open source softwares)
please provide a confirmation on which all deliverables you can support us with and kindly share a final quote for your services.
Look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.
thomas+61 Other Responses
Sap Netweaver Process Intergration
Looking for expert in sap netweavers exchange infrastructure /process integration (xi/pi/po), sap mdm, snaplogic & edi+3 Other Responses
I am researching a company called commercehub (chuba) and want to speak to a client who uses their product. This client should work at a major retailer that has been a customer of commercehub for a while. The executive should have operational experience with the product but also have been involved in the decision making process of whether to use commercehub or an alternate solutions provider. Existing large customers known to me are home depot, costco, jc penney, wal-mart and dick's.
I want to understand the considerations that a customer has undertaken before implementing their solutions (i.E. What other options are out there), what are the differences between different solutions and what is the satisfaction level with commercehub's product.This should include a view on the implementation process, duration of implementation, quality of commercehub staff, ability to integrate the product into other company software, cost, etc.
1) how many years of experience do you have and how many people are currently using commercehub's products (productstream, demandstream, orderstream) in your organization?
2) what other solutions did you consider before implementing commercehub's solutions? What are major advantages/disdvantages of each?
3) how satisfied are you using the software and will you be increasing/decreasing your usage? Why?+13 Other Responses
Space Electronics Equipment Manufacturing
We are looking for experts with 5+ years of senior management experience at space electronics equipment departments of global satellite and spacecraft oems (boeing, lockheed martin, airbus space and defense, orbital aerospace etc.), space departments of global aerospace electronics equipment manufacturers (thales alenia, honeywell, etc.) and independent space equipment manufacturers like alenia spazio, caen aerospace, cmc electronics cincinnati etc.
The goal of our research is to develop the industry map of the international space equipment market, we need to understand what business models are there, how companies participate in the production chain, etc.
Draft questions (to be updated before the interview):
1. What business models exist in the satellites equipment market (satellite telecommunication equipment, satellite and spacecraft management systems, navigation equipment, etc.)?
2. Do oems sell electronic equipment produced in-house to external clients?
3. What parts are typically outsourced? What technologies are critical and usually kept in-house?+2 Other Responses