I have a need for a medical records consultant individual or company to "clean up" medical records office - filing, organizing, storing. If interested please contact me.+4 Other Responses
Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources Study
Our client would like to speak with multiple participants from the healthcare industry (hospitals, health systems, provider groups, payers / health insurers, pharmaceutical companies, healthcare technology vendors.) who are knowledgeable about smart on fhir interoperability and have significant influence in the selection of vendors/providers of this technology.
This is a 60 min paid web interview. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
1. What is your title / role?
2. Can you describe your background / professional experience?
3. What is your familiarity with interoperability in the provider space (health system, hospital group, physician practice, tc.)?
4. Which of the following companies do you and/or have you work(ed) with (redox, ellkay, elimu, 1uphealth, interopion, smile cdr)
5. What is your familiarity with hl7?
6. What is your familiarity with smart on fhir (not fhir, specifically smart on fhir)?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are welcome.
+37 Other Responses
College Health Clinic Software
Our firm requires multiple experts who have a knowledge of the it stack for an on-campus college health clinic. Ideally those who have personal experience using / buying / selling this type of software and should be familiar with the following providers: pointnclick, pyramed and / or medicat.
We are interested in understanding the market for software used by on-campus college health clinics for emr / ehr, practice management, patient management (portal / check-in), etc.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation
to demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. Are you familiar with college health clinic software providers such as pointnclick, pyramed, medicat. Please specify.
3. Would you be able to discuss each of the following topics in-depth? Kindly answer with yes/no or a few brief statements.
3a market penetration - who is/is not using this software
3b. Competitive landscape / relevant providers in the space
3c perception / strengths and weaknesses of software providers
3d. Switching software providers
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+18 Other Responses