Health Insurance - Electronic Health Record
We are looking for a health insurance industry expert who can give us feedback on an application which does analysis of electronic health records and helps providers bill codes which affect the patient's risk score(raf) for medicare advantage plans. We are also looking to get a better understanding of the health insurance risk adjustment business and where else our application can be utilized+undefined Other Responses
China Electronic Manufacturing
Industry: electronics manufacturing service (ems)
commodity: electronic cigarette
description: best practice in sourcing consumer electronic goods from china
companies: flextronics, foxconn, jbl etc.
1). Are there optimal china-sourcing models for specific sectors within the u.S. Electronic consumer goods industry?
2). What are the supplier selection models, from rfx to supplier selection and contract, for sourcing electronic consumer goods in china?
3). What are the various risks associated with sourcing electronic consumer goods in china and what measures should be taken to mitigate those risks? What is the depth of risk mitigation? E.G., the first tier supplier; the subcontractors to the supplier, the raw materials suppliers, etc.
4). Is risk mitigation focused to the reputation risks associated with violations of labor hours, wages, eh+4 Other Responses
Health Information Management Indiana
We are seeking a health information management director/medical coder to join our team in anderson, indiana.
**job title**: him director
the him (health information management) director is responsible for leading, directing and coordinating health information management services across the multi-facility integrated healthcare delivery system; striving for compliance and promoting best practices and education in all areas.
Reports to: chief information officer, chief financial officer, and other senior executive of the network.
**specific knowledge and expertise**:
- experience with the electronic health record, health information systems and healthcare applications.
- experience with regulations and accreditation standards, knowledge of specific state and federal requirements and standards related to the management of health information.
- maintain professional relationships with state and national organizations to gain insight and understanding of future trends,
- expertise in healthcare compliance: knowledge of privacy and security regulations, confidentiality, laws, access and release of information practices.
- expertise in health information management, best practices, processes and procedures.
- knowledge of medical terminology, classification systems, and vocabularies.
- demonstrates leadership skills and exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies when selecting methods and techniques in problem solving.
- takes the initiative to make decisions and is an advocate for change.
- master’s, bachelor's, or associate’s degree in health information management or related field
- rhia or rhit credential required
- previous related operational and supervisory experience
- minimum of 5-10 year’s experience in health information
- management and medical coding.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+3 Other Responses