Electronic Health Record
Electronic health records expert for potential needs assessment for infrastructure of an east coast state. What do providers need to make it all come together? Our proposal due monday, please send your bio and detailed experience in this area, thanks,+23 Other Responses
Health Information Management Indiana
We are seeking a health information management director/medical coder to join our team in anderson, indiana.
**job title**: him director
the him (health information management) director is responsible for leading, directing and coordinating health information management services across the multi-facility integrated healthcare delivery system; striving for compliance and promoting best practices and education in all areas.
Reports to: chief information officer, chief financial officer, and other senior executive of the network.
**specific knowledge and expertise**:
- experience with the electronic health record, health information systems and healthcare applications.
- experience with regulations and accreditation standards, knowledge of specific state and federal requirements and standards related to the management of health information.
- maintain professional relationships with state and national organizations to gain insight and understanding of future trends,
- expertise in healthcare compliance: knowledge of privacy and security regulations, confidentiality, laws, access and release of information practices.
- expertise in health information management, best practices, processes and procedures.
- knowledge of medical terminology, classification systems, and vocabularies.
- demonstrates leadership skills and exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies when selecting methods and techniques in problem solving.
- takes the initiative to make decisions and is an advocate for change.
- master’s, bachelor's, or associate’s degree in health information management or related field
- rhia or rhit credential required
- previous related operational and supervisory experience
- minimum of 5-10 year’s experience in health information
- management and medical coding.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+3 Other Responses
Electronic Medical Technology
We are looking to speak with chief nursing officers, directors of nursing, nurse managers who specialize in oncology and work either in a hospital or medical office. We are interested in those who make decisions for purchasing emr (electronic medical records) or emh (electronic medical health) technology.
This is a 20-minute paid phone consultation for $150. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Do you specialize in cancer or oncology?
2. Do you make emr (electronic medical records) or emh (electronic medical health) technology purchasing decisions?+95 Other Responses