Electronic Medical Records
I have an emr in my practice, we just use it for patient scheduling and billing.
I want to learn how to develop and design templates to change the medical records from paper records to electronics.
I am not computer oriented.+26 Other Responses
We are looking to get connected with hcit industry professionals who are associated with the following:-
1. Cios of large us hospitals
2. Business development or senior sales executives at hcit firms that are developing electronic medical record solutions and interoperability analytics platforms.
We are particularly trying to understand
- the different it platforms they are using and their evaluation process in choosing emr and data analytics vendors
- selling, pricing environment, selling strategies (via oems or direct to customer) and competitive environment.
Please contact us via zintro.+9 Other Responses
Eclinicalworks Certified Pm/emr Trainer
Need an expert ecw practice management consultant to help debug a small practice billing system set up 8 months ago. Need help in auditing claims processes, patient statement production, and work flow suggestions.+3 Other Responses
College Health Clinic Software
Our firm requires multiple experts who have a knowledge of the it stack for an on-campus college health clinic. Ideally those who have personal experience using / buying / selling this type of software and should be familiar with the following providers: pointnclick, pyramed and / or medicat.
We are interested in understanding the market for software used by on-campus college health clinics for emr / ehr, practice management, patient management (portal / check-in), etc.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation
to demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. Are you familiar with college health clinic software providers such as pointnclick, pyramed, medicat. Please specify.
3. Would you be able to discuss each of the following topics in-depth? Kindly answer with yes/no or a few brief statements.
3a market penetration - who is/is not using this software
3b. Competitive landscape / relevant providers in the space
3c perception / strengths and weaknesses of software providers
3d. Switching software providers
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+18 Other Responses