Looking for experienced u.S and u.K industry experts in electronics engineering, as part time faculty for our online tutoring sessions.
The candidates must have following attributes:
must be an engineering graduate
sound technical knowledge and understanding
must have minimum 10 years of industry experience
with preferable work experience from a multinational organization
ability to transfer the knowledge and practical learning through online platform
the online classes will be delivered on weekends with duration of mutually agreed 2 hrs of discussion with the engineering student.+6 Other Responses
Engineering Product Development
my name is bethany and i am a technical recruiter in pittsburgh, pa. I have a product development engineer position in pittsburgh- the position would require relocation to the area. We have a really beautiful, diverse, thriving city here in pittsburgh and are consistently listed as one of the usa’s most livable cities! (http://www.Forbes.Com/pictures/fjle45lelh/no-9-pittsburgh-pennsy/. As you can see, we have a lot going for us! http://www.Huffingtonpost.Com/2013/12/18/pittsburgh-health_n_4339476.Html
this would be a full-time, permanent position with a well respected company. It’s a good pay range and nice benefit package. Relocation assistance is offered for the right candidate. The right candidate must have project management experience as well as mems or semiconductor experience. Below is the description:
the product development engineer is responsible for leading product development teams for mems microphones from initial project kickoff through release to production. Product development engineers are the driving force behind our projects, and act as the cross-functional team leader for all of engineering product development efforts. Pdes work hand in hand with the ic, mems and package design engineers to set priorities, manage schedules and organize product development work packages. This is more than a job posting for a subsidiary of one of the world’s largest mems companies. It is an invitation to collaborate and ply your craft in an organization with the best blend of entrepreneurial roots and successful large company track record.
• collaborate with sales and marketing to define product requirements.
• lead product development engineering teams to meet project objectives on schedule.
• maintain work plans, schedules and budgets for new product development projects and
periodically present program status to senior management.
• present powerful oral and written proposals tailored to the needs of the audience.
• secure buy-in and commitment to project goals, roles and processing.
• work with design and manufacturing engineers to ensure optimization of product.
Performance, manufacturability, yield and cost.
• drive team problem solving and decision making. Manage conflict and resistance with a focus
on resolution. Understand and improve team dynamics.
• lead and persuade others without direct authority.
• manage product development project risks by assessing likelihood and impact of risks, and
executing plans to reduce critical risks.
• plan, execute and monitor new product development projects from kickoff through release to
• identify and champion ideas/solutions for process improvements including but not limited to
the product development process.
• at least 3 - 5 years of experience in engineering project or program management. More preferred.
• experience with mems or semiconductors
• bs or ms in engineering (ms or phd preferred in electrical, mechanical, industrial, or audio).
• demonstrated ability to build, lead, and drive results of cross-functional engineering teams.
• a proven track record of driving complex projects, on time and on budget.
• strong technical acumen and analysis skills, with an appetite to learn.
• experience balancing performance, cost and manufacturability in product development.
• excellent written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to generate high quality
reports and presentations for engineering and senior management audiences.
• experience developing semiconductor based components targeting the high volume consumer electronics industry.
• experience with mems, including design, process development, or end application usage+2 Other Responses
Automotive Power Electronics
I'm looking for experts in automotive power electronics field, who can provide information on the following questions:
1. Gallium nitride, gallium oxide, silicon, silicon carbide are few technologies used in developing automotive power electronics. Apart from the above, are there any technologies followed in manufacturing automotive power electronics?
2. Which type of technologies are majorly used in developing automotive power electronics and their percentage share in the market?
3. What is the price trend of automotive power electronics since 2013, based on the technologies?
4. What is the price trend of the power ics, mosfets, and igbts used in vehicles since 2013?
5. What is the price trend of the power modules such as battery management system, inverters, converters, on-board charging, and any other ecu units used in vehicles , during 2013-2017?
6. What is average number of power electronics deployed in a vehicle, by component type such as power ics, mosfets and igbts?+undefined Other Responses