Email Marketing To Finance
I am interested in speaking with experts who have developed successful email marketing processes and campaigns to drive sales conversions with finance executives (especially cfo's, vp's directors of finance, and corporate controllers). Of particular interest would be expertise with marketing financial planning analysis or corporate performance management software and/or consulting services.
I would like to outsource such a process thus would be interested either in experts who can manage the outsourced process or who have successfully managed such an outsourced process in the past.+6 Other Responses
Health & Beauty Digital Marketing Director
Fast growing health & beauty products company in fl is seeking a digital marketing director.
This position will be responsible for the strategy, optimization and execution of all digital content for the brand including all brand websites, mobile, crm and social media. This role must ensure that all ecommerce websites and landing pages represent best practices in user experience, contain compelling content and creative, leverage new and existing technologies and ultimately achieve revenue and profit targets for the company’s ecommerce sites.
The digital director must have a strategic vision for the ecommerce channel that incorporates global needs, while using web and customer data to rapidly optimize performance.
As a leader of the digital team (2-3 direct reports), this role will provide guidance on development of the digital content plan to support the brand with the goal of maximizing and consistently improving the quality of digital consumer engagements with the brand. In addition, this position must partner cross-functionally with key collaborators (marketing team, creative team, operations and it) to identify opportunities to optimize and enhance ecommerce revenue and efficiency, while proactively driving brand awareness and engagement across all relevant digital platforms. This is a highly visible role with daily interaction with senior management.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- responsible for achieving ecommerce revenue and profit targets through effective digital strategies including email marketing, ppc management, affiliate program management, seo, promotion and online merchandising.
- primary lead on digital strategic and creative content development, collaborating with internal marketing teams and external agencies for the development of website (pc/mobile) content, email, site redesigns and other future platforms, and over-seeing the day-to-day management of such initiatives.
- evaluate and report on a weekly and monthly basis the key business metrics related to achieving business goals, including the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- apply a rigorous testing approach to all initiatives to clearly identify opportunities and establish roi. Provide recommendations for program optimization based on analytics.
- partner with brand marketing on the development of the digital marketing plan, including social media, mobile, crm, email marketing and banner advertising, to ensure that the online experience aligns with the brand identity and communication objectives.
- drive an intuitive, engaging, relevant and integrated online experience that drives revenues and reaches new online customers, while increasing customer loyalty and overall brand awareness.
- coordinate with it and outside agencies to implement content ideas and assure technical feasibility.
- propose actionable plans to reach marketing and sales goals and manage the day-to-day maintenance for dotcom businesses including leading execution for site features and functionality, manage content production and production schedules, monitor the progress of content areas, uphold editorial standards, project requirements, copy approval process, and deadlines that lead to increased engagement, interaction, and improved buying experience and conversion.
**relocation package available
** minimum of 3 years leading an online merchandising or ecommerce team
** must have related marketing experience in the health & beauty industry
please respond by attaching your resume and a short summary of your qualifications.+39 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Digital Marketing
Title of the project: pharmaceutical digital marketing
scope: uk, france, germany, italy, spain
key categories of the report: edetailing, e-mail campaign, virtual meeting, marketing automation
the business questions for which i am looking for the answers are:
1) to get the understanding of above mentioned category in uk, france, germany, italy, spain
2) also to get better insights on:
• existing and future marketing trends.
• industry spend analysis and adoption rate
• regulatory climate impact on the buyer supplier dynamics across geographies
if you do have the answers for any of the above mentioned queries, please send in your contact and we will contact you at the earliest. Please note we are working on very tight deadlines, therefore any conversation at the earliest would be appreciated.
Looking forward for a positive response from your end.
Anurag+6 Other Responses
Web Domain And Platform Marketing Tactics
We are looking for multiple experts with deep knowledge of godaddy or wix marketing tactics on acquiring and/or upselling small business customers. We are specifically interested in the areas of digital marketing, email marketing, pr, community events, and offline advertising. We are interested in experts who left the companies within the past two years and who have marketing/go-to-market knowledge.
This would be for a 1 - hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Do you have personal knowledge of company marketing and digital advertising campaigns and programs?
2. Can you speak to the company’s specific approach, goals, target customers, outcomes with those efforts?
3. Are you familiar with specific product and marketing programs designed to acquire and engage customers? E.G. Online merchandising, product bundles, email cadence/messaging, account manager, customer service, etc
4. Can you speak to specific best practices that the company learned and applied when it comes to acquiring high value customers?
5. Have you worked with godaddy or wix in the past?
+20 Other Responses