Email Encryption Market
We are a us based investment firm that is looking to better understand the email encryption software market for enterprises. Key vendors include zix corp and proofpoint.
We are looking to understand:
1) what are the key attributes that differentiate email encryption solutions from various vendors, including zix and proofpoint?
2) are there changes in encryption technology or new entrants who could threaten the incumbent position of vendors like zix?
3) can you discuss the default encryption provided with google (gmail) and office 365 (outlook)? Why would an enterprise in a high-security-requirements industry (government, healthcare, finance, etc.) find these defaults unsatisfactory and choose to pay for third-party email encryption through a vendor like zix?
Good candidates would include:
· customers of an email encryption solution at a large enterprise
· former employees of zix and/or proofpoint
· current or former employees of competitors to zix and/or proofpoint+25 Other Responses
Web Application Development
Web application developer for a full time position in atlanta georgia with a two year young start-up. Responsible for creating of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including - performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing. The important skills for this position are c, asp.Net, mvc, silverlight, and sql.
4+ years development experience
3+ years in c, asp.Net, mvc, wcf, .Net framework
linq, entity framework
sql server 2010/2012, windows server 2010/2012
silverlight, ssrs experience desired
cloud application development experience desired
windows azure experience desired
html 5/jquery/ajax/spa (single page application) experience desired
proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications
object-oriented design experience
and as important...People skills!+4 Other Responses