I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. Specifically, we are looking experts who are customers of absolute software. If you fit this criteria, please let me know your email and phone number so we can discuss briefly, as well as how you are familiar with wish.+5 Other Responses
Building Security Services Market
Category engagement models for building management systems, fire and life safety systems and security systems
our client is currently engaged with siemens for procurement of bms/fire safety/security systems categories. The interaction with siemens is fragmented from both the supplier side and the client side.
Each category has a different management group taking care of the category for the client as well as siemens. Key client stakeholders own the category and work in silos. Client’s category heads don’t interact with each other, even though all products and services are purchased from the same supplier. Siemens caters to all client requests from the nearest office to the client’s plant locations.
The engagement between the client and siemens is very inconsistent. For this, we would like to understand how the current situation can be better streamlined when a buyer deals with a single supplier for multiple categories and across multiple locations.
We require answers to below specific questions:
1. We want to understand best practices when engaging with the single major supplier providing products/services for building management systems (bms), fire and life safety system (fls) and security system (ss) providers.
2. How should the client engage with a supplier such as siemens, should it be on a regional or global or location level?
3. Cases studies on how companies engage with siemens or similar suppliers. How should they handle the sourcing of multiple categories such as bms, fls, and ss across multiple locations from a single vendor?
The case studies should explore the below points:
a. How should a company acting as a single supplier for multiple categories, serving across locations structure their interaction with the buyer?
B. How to manage internal and external stakeholders (across region and category)
c. Explore the information on supplier engagement type for procurement of above-mentioned categories
4. Pricing models adopted when a single supplier is providing all three services (bms, fls, and ss).
5. Can the maintenance (operation expenditure) of the devices be outsourced to the third party if the original equipment is installed by the supplier such as siemens for bms/ss/fls categories?
Supplier relationship management - siemens:
1. Market share of siemens in us/global bms, fls and ss market.
2. Typical engagement models adopted by siemens when interacting with its key clients.
3. Pricing models used by siemens.
4. Risks and problems associated with working siemens.+35 Other Responses
We have an immediate opening with one of our client. Kindly confirm your interest by replying to this inquiry with your updated resume and convenient time/number to discuss further. You can mail me via zintroin case if you are not currently available or not interested in the below position, i apologize for the inconvenience and request you to forward my mail to your friends or colleagues whom you feel would excel this opportunity
job title :senior network engineer (10 + yrs)
location :san ramon , ca
terms :long term contract
-senior network engineer responsible for implementing, operating and supporting multi-tenant, scalable network solutions.
-the role will routinely review, analyze and recommend network improvements to ensure that the network can scale with the needs of the applications and services riding on it.
- routing expertise – cisco & juniper routers and switches
- ibgp, ebgp, ospf, is-is with hands-on experience managing enterprise wan
- mpls, ipsec tunnel, ssl vpn, firewall, and dns
- firewall & dns expertise
- palo alto & f5 firewall
- infoblox dns & ipam solutions
- project management – must know agile to drive teams backlog
- track and update the user stories to ensure the project(sprint iteration) is delivered with agreed content on time
- monitor and optimize network performance and assure network security in a high availability environment.
-work with telecom providers to report, troubleshoot, and resolve wan related issues.
- enforce and execute user policies and procedures regarding the use of network resources.
- provide on-call support to the first level support
- bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science or engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- minimum 5+ years of experience supporting large enterprise network infrastructure (e.G. At a fortune 500 company)
- must have 1-2 years of project management experience in agile methodology to help drive the day-to-day backlog\
+7 Other Responses