Energy Storage Technology & Forecast
We are looking to speak with experts that will help us understand the energy storage technologies for grid scale and electric vehicles. Understanding of energy storage forecasts (gwh) up until 2040 for grid scale storage - globally.
Number of experts: 2
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. What is the estimated energy storage capacity expected in 2040 (gwh)?
2. Do you have any research on energy storage forecasts?
3. What are the energy storage disruptors that could substitute lithium and vanadium batteries in the future?+34 Other Responses
Oil & Gas Company Valuation
We are valuing an upstream oil & gas company, which has a portfolio of producing, development and exploration natural gas assets. For us to do this exercise, we would like to hire an expert who would help us in resolving our following queries:
1. What is the best approach to identify comparable companies? What are the parameters (operational and financial metrics) on which these companies should be compared?
2. What valuation ratios should be used to value these companies? For instance, ev/reserves, ev/ebitda or any other ratios.
3. What factors would help in reconciling the valuation estimates using different metrics and methodologies?
4. For applying discount cash flow method, which cash flow estimation should be relied upon? – the one from proved reserves, 2p reserves or 3p reserves? And why?
5. What are the key risk parameters that needs to be looked upon? How should the impact of these risks be estimated and captured in the valuation?
6. Any valuation methods apart from trading multiples method and dcf method that needs to be considered?+20 Other Responses
I am looking for a trainer who has expertise in the utilities industry. Please send me your contact details to my email address.
Thank you.+50 Other Responses
Electric Car Industry
I need to hire an expert on the electric car segment for a master class on the future of the industry. We are a prominent global management consultancy and the master class will be given for electric utilities, knowledge on the impact of electric car for the energy sector would be highly valued.
+28 Other Responses
I need subject matter experts in energy utility and oil & gas sector (preferably us) for conducting webinars and audio conferences for 60/75/90 minutes. Any leads will be greatly appreciated.+20 Other Responses
Industrial Ups - Oil & Gas - Se Asia
We are looking for experts who can guide us through procurement scenario for industrial ups systems for oil & gas industry in the south east asian region. Information needed includes engagement practices, pricing strategies adopted by suppliers of industrial ups.+6 Other Responses
Municipal Storage Tanks And Distribution Networks
Our client is looking to speak with multiple experts in the us, uk, australia, and new zealand, with knowledge of municipal utility water treatment for storage tanks and distribution networks.
This is a paid 1-hour phone or video interview. If open to participating, please consider answering the screener questions below:
1. Are you able to speak about the market size and growth for either on-site hypochlorite, polymer blending and activation, and water storage tank mixers in the us?
2. Are you able to discuss the pertinent technologies for on-site hypochlorite, polymer blending and activation, and water storage tank mixers?
3. Can you identify and discuss the main players and competitive dynamics in on-site hypochlorite, polymer blending and activation, and water storage tank mixers?
4. Are you able to speak about the key market drivers/trends (regulations, capex vs opex), constraints, and potential risks in the key segments?
5. Are you able to speak on the go-to-market channels in the key segment mentioned?
+7 Other Responses
Thermal Power (coal,oil,gas)
Expert for feasibility study of 200mw oil based thermal power+12 Other Responses
Renewable Energy Germany
Contribute to the zintro blog!
i am an independent writer for zintro. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro blog site. If your response is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary and provides you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/
question: germany just announced that it is closing all of its nuclear power plants by 2022. Experts think that the country will move toward filling the energy gap with renewable energy. What do you think? Will the technology be advanced enough by then? What needs to happen in the meantime and will other countries follow suit?
If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Maureen aylward+14 Other Responses
Energy Production And Storage
We are looking for a researcher who is willing to provide a 1-2 power point slides covering the fields or details listed below.
The report will be part of the ceo briefing material that gets sent out on a monthly basis.
However, there's unavoidable irregularity in the nature of the work.
The main audience of the report is the ceo and the executives in all departments, therefore, the r&d department reviews the topics each month.
Simply put, the process is as follows:
1. [1st week] researcher proposes specific topics (in the fields listed below)
2. [2nd week] hq receives the topics and chooses the topics that will be relevant and valuable for the company
3. [3rd week] researcher composes the report (1-2 executive summary type powerpoint slides)
4. [4th week] hq reviews the report and offer comments which will be attached on the report
as the report must be sent out at the end of each month, the process time sensitive.
And the researcher's topics will have to be reviewed first before the actual report is generated (this is what we meant about irregularity)
compensation will be discussed later, but the compensation happens on a 'per-report' basis as the researcher may not be providing reports every month (although possible).
- production cost of lithium extraction (company research)
- development status of lithium projects in north america
- new lithium extraction technology (corporation, university, lab tech. Strategy or trend)
2. Rechargeable/secondary cell battery
- major automakers' electrical vehicle production trend (energy density, etc)
- companies producing battery/material for battery and their tech. Development roadmap
→ details of dakota sng plant has already been gained.
- information regarding development status of shale gas is required, as one of the main issues for sng business is the market price of lng (such price would directly be affected by production of shale gas).
- amount of production, recent development status (reduction in production amount
due to low oil prices) and forecast for future developments.
4. Coal chemistry business
- recent development status of ccu technology would be useful (including chemical/biological conversion, use of supercritical co2 and other newly developed technologies).
→ along with underground co2 storage technology, utilization for enhanced oil recovery also needs be excluded from the research, since it would only be applicable to an area near oilfields.
6. Mg plate
- u.S. Automakers’ maker mg plate part development status
- mena(mel n.America entity) business and tech. Development strategy
ellen+19 Other Responses
Capital Delivery In The Water Sector
We are conducting a study on capital delivery in the uk municipal water sector, and are looking to speak to capital delivery and asset management leaders in uk water and wastewater utilities.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. If interested, kindly respond with a short answer as to your relevance in the space below:
1. Are you able to speak about priorities, themes, unmet needs and evolution of capital delivery in uk water sector?
2. Are you familiar with different water/wastewater utilities’ approach to netzero?
3. Can you speak to the strengths and weaknesses and level of alignment to customer needs of large capital delivery programme organizations?
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information*
**referrals are highly appreciated**+17 Other Responses
Natural Gas Utilities Purchasing Behavior
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultation with experts with extensive knowledge of distribution of natural gas supplies (meters, regulators, etc), end-user purchasing habits, and general competitive landscape of major distributors. Our aim is to gain a better understanding of a customer's buying insights.
Please respond with a few brief statements of your relevance to this research with your short answers to the questions below:
1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and purchasing of natural gas supplies (meters, regulators, etc)? Please comment about the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process.
2. Can you speak to detail about the purchasing of natural gas supplies (meters, regulators, etc)? Please elaborate briefly.
3. Who are the other vendors that you evaluated during your decision-making process? Please comment about other vendors you evaluated closely during your buying process.
**referrals will highly be appreciated.+16 Other Responses