We are looking for experts who have significant experience in or around energy efficiency, either as a program administrator or working for the utility.
Ideally we are looking for:
• executives with experience working with energy efficiency solutions/technology providers
• companies including national and regional players that function in or around energy efficiency (am conservation group, clearesult, honeywell, icf, leidos, nexant, icf, ecova. Dnv-gl, etc.)
• utilities companies, public utility commissions and energy efficiency administrators
focus on operations in states in the midwest (primarily) and northeast+39 Other Responses
Looking for energy efficiency expert to consult with for an energy optimisation project. Details of required areas of expertise are listed below:
• experience in energy optimisation, conducting energy audits and implementing energy optimisation solutions across various industries
• experience in the application of cogeneration (key levers for success, typical capital required, energy saving potential) based on practical experience
• experience in the application of other energy recovery/reuse technologies
• experience in implementing energy efficiency levers, understanding of high impact levers and associated energy and cost saving potential
• experience in alternative energy production/ distributed energy and independent power production+17 Other Responses
Our company is presently into consulting services in energy efficiency in industrial and commercial sector in india. The esco route of energy efficiency business is gradually picking up here. We are looking forward to partnering with existing escos who would be willing to setup shop in india market with a local player.+16 Other Responses
Energy Spend Monitoring & Analysis
We require experts knowledgeable about the energy procurement, utility bill monitoring and energy spend analysis market in australia, particularly software-based solutions to these issues. Major companies in the space include energy action, schneider electric and energetics, although there are a number of smaller companies. We would potentially be interested in speaking to customers of these services as well as consultants or experts knowledgeable about the broader market and competition.
Here is some additional detail on key questions we are trying to answer:
1. Electricity procurement:
· who are the major companies/brokers who assist commercial & industrial companies in procuring retail electricity/gas contracts?
· what factors do c&i companies assess when choosing a procurement solution? We see a spectrum of solutions, from the australia energy exchange’s auction mechanism, to a high consulting-focused rfp/tender. How do various options compare on price, ease of procurement, advisory component, etc?
· do you have a view on market growth? We have heard that companies are increasingly using broker-assisted procurement. Are software-based solutions growing faster than non-software solutions?
2. Utility bill audit/management:
· who are the big players in australia?
· how do they compete?
· do any companies have automated (software-based) solutions to audit utility bills and manage bill receipt/payment? How do these compare to manual solutions?
Energy usage/spend analysis:
· what are the major software solutions for taking electricity meter data and providing customers with analysis of energy usage/spend? We have heard these include schneider, energetics, energy action. Are there others?
· how do solutions compare based on price, functionality? How do these solutions drive an roi for customers?
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+17 Other Responses
Energy Efficiency Policy
Legal consultant to develop the energy efficiency policy and legislation in nigeria
vendor type : consultant
application deadline : 1st december 2011
type of contract :
languages required : english
duration of contract : 6 months
apply for position
the global environment facility (gef) is working with the nigeria government to implement a climate change mitigation project titled “promoting energy efficiency in residential and public sector in nigeria”. The overall objective of this project is to improve the energy efficiency of a series of end-use equipment used in residential and public buildings in nigeria through the introduction of appropriate energy efficiency policies and measures and demand-side management programs. Another objective of the project is to strengthen the regulatory and institutional framework, develop monitoring and enforcement mechanisms, provide training to appliance and equipment professionals, and launch a public outreach campaign to promote energy efficiency in nigeria. The project will assist the government of nigeria to put in place comprehensive energy efficiency policy and legislation. It will help to minimize the building of power stations, helping to save money which will be invested in other sectors. This will consequently help in mitigating the emission of greenhouse gases resulting from generating energy. It will also help to increase nigerian’s access to electricity. Undp nigeria is seeking to appoint a candidate that will help to review and develop an energy efficiency policy and legislation ready for parliamentary approval.
Duties & responsibilities :
summary of key services the candidate will help to review and develop an energy efficiency policy and legislation ready for parliamentary approval. For specific functions see tor attached below+12 Other Responses
Energy Efficiency In Industrial Processes
I need some details about tinker´s method for the synthesis network.+4 Other Responses
Convergence of renewable energy and energy efficiency and building performance.
Help to build a business based upon a particular approach that pays close attention to these three pillars.
The ability to understand how to combine existing technologies to produce strategies that save, effect, and innovate is the key.
Background in architecture, energy auditing, renewable energy sources, and a host of other possible areas of convergence might make for interesting results.+18 Other Responses
Energy related field focusing on energy auditing for architectural building, factory (new build or retrofit). Question about the technical information of energy auditing such as software, hardware and servicing in order to start the business on energy saving.+15 Other Responses