Energy Software Integration
We are interested to speak with multiple experts involved in the procurement of enterprise software and have a strong insight into future projects.
We are looking for insights from experts who are involved in the design architecture of integrating and interfacing renewables onto the distribution network and focused on ensuring seamless integration of renewables.
This is a paid 1-hr phone consult for $200. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to space below.
1. Are you involved in the procurement of enterprise software and have strong insight on future projects?
Briefly explain your role, please.
2. Are you involved in the design architecture of integrating and interfacing renewables onto the distribution network? Briefly explain your role, please.
3. Is seamless integration of renewables one of the focuses of your role in the company?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+31 Other Responses
Wind Turbine Generator Study
I need to find out the energy yield production for aep estimation, and so i need the detailed power curve and ct value (table wind speed/power generation – wind speed/ct value) to made a digital model trying differenc
i particular i would like to evaluate and compare the following wtg models
• siemens/gamesa sg 8.0-167 dd
• siemens/gamesa sg 10.0-193 dd
• mhi vestas v164-9.5mw
• ge-wind - ge haliade-x 12 mw
+12 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Construction Software Study (middle East & Europe)
We are currently looking to speak with experts in the construction industry who use software and tools for managing their construction projects in the following countries in the middle east & europe regions. We are looking at software tools/apps which are used by project managers/general contractors or project managers of construction projects to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management etc.
5. Saudi arabia
we are also looking to speak to technology companies that provides/supply these construction software to construction companies/ contractors.
The primary area of investigation is to know the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies in the above referred countries .
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1- can you briefly elaborate on your experience working with software tools/apps to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management, quality and safety etc.?
2- are you able to comment on the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies?
3- how do you go about selecting the vendor for construction software tools? What are the parameters you look into? (like local vs. Foreign, brand, price, customer base, others)
4- who are the leading providers of specialized construction software in the market? Any specific reasons why are they preferred more in comparison to others?+23 Other Responses