Energy Storage Technology & Forecast
We are looking to speak with experts that will help us understand the energy storage technologies for grid scale and electric vehicles. Understanding of energy storage forecasts (gwh) up until 2040 for grid scale storage - globally.
Number of experts: 2
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. What is the estimated energy storage capacity expected in 2040 (gwh)?
2. Do you have any research on energy storage forecasts?
3. What are the energy storage disruptors that could substitute lithium and vanadium batteries in the future?+34 Other Responses
We are looking for a candidate who can help us in creating a new material/technology report on a monthly basis. Although not required, candidate with an interest or knowledge in steel industry is highly preferable as we are a steel producing/trading company.
Topics we are interested in are as follows:
- lithium extraction out of saline water (market research, company research --> production cost, quality, business plan and strategy)
- new lithium extraction technology (related corporation, university, lab tech. Strategy or trend)
2. Rechargeable/secondary cell battery
- major automakers' electrical vehicle production trend (energy density, etc)
- companies producing battery/material for battery and their tech. Development roadmap
-dakota sng plant (sng production amount, by-product production and usage status)
- sng project development status and strategies
4. Coal chemistry business
- steelmakers/developers' ccu tech. Development status and outlook (excluding underground co2 storage)
5. Fuel cell
- fuel cell companies (domestic/international)
* ballard(pemfc), doosan fuel cell america(pemfc, clearedge), plug power(pemfc), ge(sofc), bloom energy(sofc), etc
- renewable energy (supply of distributed power and incentive)
- mcfc composition or tech. For cell life extension
- (solar, etc.) fuel cell-renewability fusion, and other applied products (cogeneration, backup power, ccs, byproduct hydrogen) development status and outlook
6. Mg plate
- u.S. Automakers’ maker mg plate part development status
- mena(mel n.America entity) business and tech. Development strategy
7. Electric vehicle motor/platform
- apple’s electric vehicle status, gm’s electric vehicle major part provider
- electric vehicle market outlook+23 Other Responses
Hydrogen Fuel Cell
Consultant or partner needed for hydrogen/electric project in southeastern united states
we are a small entity, which has been financially supported by a hydrogen producing company, to build a hydrogen electric vehicle for the urban environment.
A prototype fuel cell module, consisting of a hydrogen fuel cell, li battery and other components, has been built but it still requires a number of circuit improvements.
We are seeking a consultant or partner, with an electronic/automotive background, who would be able to:
1. Complete the development of the fuel cell module, and
2. Work with us to design and build a working vehicle for the urban environment.
Our company is prepared to make a modest investment in phase #1. If this proves successful, we would be prepared to make a considerably larger investment in the second phase.
If you are interested in working with us, please respond by email to the address below.
Angelo+24 Other Responses