Molten Salt Infrared Heating System For Energy Storage
I am about to start building a 2 gw energy plant in mexico looking to store energy into molten salt. We live in cozumel island méxico, hot weather year round.
Is it possible to heat molten salt for energy storage with infrared heating system?
Our plant is planned to develop into phases 250/500/750/1000/1250/1500/1750/2000 kw, our energy storage should also be built on modules.
Looking to produce energy from aolic, steam, hcpv, stirling. Energy storage molten salt. Need advise on infrared molten salt heating system. Otherwise can use help with alternative heating systems.
I am looking for an expert that could work for us contract or partnership schema.+7 Other Responses
Seeking experts for consulting opportunity re: fuel cells
description: - seeking subject matter experts (smes) to assess novel intellectual property (ip) in the above field, and determine its commercial viability (i.E., licensing, new products/services, and/or start-up opportunities).
- the assessments will be brief engagements, 2-6 hours and on a periodic basis.
- work will be online and telephone.
Qualifications: bachelorâs degree, minimum 10 years in the field, with broad overview of the fuel cells field.
Areas of expertise: looking for smes with strong r&d/technical background, with a preference for smes with direct experience in product development and commercialization in the field, including entrepreneurial experience.+24 Other Responses
We're looking for a battery expert to use metal air batteries to evacuate oxygen in a closed container. We're interested in oxygen consumption, not electrical power. The selected battery must not produce any harmful waste. Specifically:
1) determine the type of metal-air battery that consumes the most oxygen at the fastest rate (zinc, aluminum, lithium, etc.)
2) determine voltage and current parameters for maximum oxygen consumption.
3) specify metal-air battery size based on requirements.
4) source manufacturing companies. . .+19 Other Responses