We are looking for a candidate who can help us in creating a new material/technology report on a monthly basis. Although not required, candidate with an interest or knowledge in steel industry is highly preferable as we are a steel producing/trading company.
Topics we are interested in are as follows:
- lithium extraction out of saline water (market research, company research --> production cost, quality, business plan and strategy)
- new lithium extraction technology (related corporation, university, lab tech. Strategy or trend)
2. Rechargeable/secondary cell battery
- major automakers' electrical vehicle production trend (energy density, etc)
- companies producing battery/material for battery and their tech. Development roadmap
-dakota sng plant (sng production amount, by-product production and usage status)
- sng project development status and strategies
4. Coal chemistry business
- steelmakers/developers' ccu tech. Development status and outlook (excluding underground co2 storage)
5. Fuel cell
- fuel cell companies (domestic/international)
* ballard(pemfc), doosan fuel cell america(pemfc, clearedge), plug power(pemfc), ge(sofc), bloom energy(sofc), etc
- renewable energy (supply of distributed power and incentive)
- mcfc composition or tech. For cell life extension
- (solar, etc.) fuel cell-renewability fusion, and other applied products (cogeneration, backup power, ccs, byproduct hydrogen) development status and outlook
6. Mg plate
- u.S. Automakers’ maker mg plate part development status
- mena(mel n.America entity) business and tech. Development strategy
7. Electric vehicle motor/platform
- apple’s electric vehicle status, gm’s electric vehicle major part provider
- electric vehicle market outlook+23 Other Responses
Hydrogen Fuel Cell
Consultant or partner needed for hydrogen/electric project in southeastern united states
we are a small entity, which has been financially supported by a hydrogen producing company, to build a hydrogen electric vehicle for the urban environment.
A prototype fuel cell module, consisting of a hydrogen fuel cell, li battery and other components, has been built but it still requires a number of circuit improvements.
We are seeking a consultant or partner, with an electronic/automotive background, who would be able to:
1. Complete the development of the fuel cell module, and
2. Work with us to design and build a working vehicle for the urban environment.
Our company is prepared to make a modest investment in phase #1. If this proves successful, we would be prepared to make a considerably larger investment in the second phase.
If you are interested in working with us, please respond by email to the address below.
Angelo+24 Other Responses