We are looking for a candidate who can help us in creating a new material/technology report on a monthly basis. Although not required, candidate with an interest or knowledge in steel industry is highly preferable as we are a steel producing/trading company.
Topics we are interested in are as follows:
- lithium extraction out of saline water (market research, company research --> production cost, quality, business plan and strategy)
- new lithium extraction technology (related corporation, university, lab tech. Strategy or trend)
2. Rechargeable/secondary cell battery
- major automakers' electrical vehicle production trend (energy density, etc)
- companies producing battery/material for battery and their tech. Development roadmap
-dakota sng plant (sng production amount, by-product production and usage status)
- sng project development status and strategies
4. Coal chemistry business
- steelmakers/developers' ccu tech. Development status and outlook (excluding underground co2 storage)
5. Fuel cell
- fuel cell companies (domestic/international)
* ballard(pemfc), doosan fuel cell america(pemfc, clearedge), plug power(pemfc), ge(sofc), bloom energy(sofc), etc
- renewable energy (supply of distributed power and incentive)
- mcfc composition or tech. For cell life extension
- (solar, etc.) fuel cell-renewability fusion, and other applied products (cogeneration, backup power, ccs, byproduct hydrogen) development status and outlook
6. Mg plate
- u.S. Automakers’ maker mg plate part development status
- mena(mel n.America entity) business and tech. Development strategy
7. Electric vehicle motor/platform
- apple’s electric vehicle status, gm’s electric vehicle major part provider
- electric vehicle market outlook+33 Other Responses
Seeking experts for consulting opportunity re: fuel cells
description: - seeking subject matter experts (smes) to assess novel intellectual property (ip) in the above field, and determine its commercial viability (i.E., licensing, new products/services, and/or start-up opportunities).
- the assessments will be brief engagements, 2-6 hours and on a periodic basis.
- work will be online and telephone.
Qualifications: bachelorâs degree, minimum 10 years in the field, with broad overview of the fuel cells field.
Areas of expertise: looking for smes with strong r&d/technical background, with a preference for smes with direct experience in product development and commercialization in the field, including entrepreneurial experience.+18 Other Responses