Hydrogen Fuel Cell
Consultant or partner needed for hydrogen/electric project in southeastern united states
we are a small entity, which has been financially supported by a hydrogen producing company, to build a hydrogen electric vehicle for the urban environment.
A prototype fuel cell module, consisting of a hydrogen fuel cell, li battery and other components, has been built but it still requires a number of circuit improvements.
We are seeking a consultant or partner, with an electronic/automotive background, who would be able to:
1. Complete the development of the fuel cell module, and
2. Work with us to design and build a working vehicle for the urban environment.
Our company is prepared to make a modest investment in phase #1. If this proves successful, we would be prepared to make a considerably larger investment in the second phase.
If you are interested in working with us, please respond by email to the address below.
Angelo+26 Other Responses
We're looking for a battery expert to use metal air batteries to evacuate oxygen in a closed container. We're interested in oxygen consumption, not electrical power. The selected battery must not produce any harmful waste. Specifically:
1) determine the type of metal-air battery that consumes the most oxygen at the fastest rate (zinc, aluminum, lithium, etc.)
2) determine voltage and current parameters for maximum oxygen consumption.
3) specify metal-air battery size based on requirements.
4) source manufacturing companies. . .+19 Other Responses