rock west solutions, inc. Is looking for a successful, entrepreneurial engineer, who is solution‐ focused, people‐oriented, and who can support our mission to develop and integrate advanced technologies for our customer's competitive advantage. Ideal candidates also will have the ability to attract and win new business plus have excellent related experience in the engineering field(s) described below.
• perform detail engineering design, analysis and testing of antennas and radomes to meet system level requirements.
• support development of our facility for antenna/ radome fabrication and test.
• work with teams of electro‐optical, structural and manufacturing engineers on integrated projects
• identify and capture new projects that include the development of rf components and systems.
• write proposals and estimate budgets for new and follow on work.
• present designs to customers and interact with them regarding design requirements and the trade‐offs between different specifications, cost, and weight
skills & requirements:
• bachelors degree or higher in electrical engineering, physics or other related discipline
• minimum of 5 years relevant engineering experience
• minimum of 3 years project management or functional leadership experience
• knowledge of microsoft office applications‐ msword, powerpoint, excel, msproject
• ability to obtain security clearance
location: san diego, ca
type of employment: part time to full time with flexible hours
starting salary range: commensurate with qualifications and other compensation
education (minimum): bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering, physics or other related engineering discipline
experience (minimum): 5 years
rock west solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.+4 Other Responses
We are a very early stage start-up company still raising the seed capital. We are in need of a patent engineer (a mechanical engineer with patent credentials that would become an integrated part of the company with an equity position. We are not looking for an attorney. That person would be responsible for some design engineering functions, patent writing, and execution. The signing of nda would be required.+undefined Other Responses
An existing pvc factory in need of an experienced plastics engineer to evaluate the introduction of hdpe / pp plastic pallets production lines. The factory is located in saudi arabia. Drawings and list of existing machinery and equipment will be provided. If a visit is required, it will be arranged and paid for both time and material. We need a full report of the available options of the factory in terms of the types of products that can be made in the factory in its current condition as well as the investment required to establish plastic pallets production lines for blocks of capacity based on the capacity of each line vs the available ancillary equipment.
This is an excellent opportunity for the winning consultant because s/he will be retained for future services. If local market knowledge is absent, this can be fulfilled by research work that can be paid for separately. You must demonstrate extensive knowledge of plastic manufacturing facility requirements and the various plastic products and their required raw materials and additives in order to apply. You need to bid this job on the following basis: lumpsum rate for the consultancy work and a daily rate for travel and site visit if required.+undefined Other Responses
Engineering Services Compensation
I am a research analyst at a global provider of procurement intelligence services. We enable fortune 500 firms make procurement decisions worth over usd 25 billion in procurement spend, globally.
My client a fortune 500 fmcg firm would like to understand:
1) list the salary components (e.G. Base salary+benefits+bonuses+others) for the onsite, offshore and site staff (professionals who work in the client facility) engineering professionals in north america
2.) how are the billing rates/salaries/benefits different between onsite, offshore and site staffs (engineering professionals).
3) what is the average multiplier for onsite, offshore and site staff engineering professionals
4) what is the average base salary for engineer, project manager and construction manager in the above mentioned categories ?
Best practices on sourcing engineering services
a. Sourcing model and pricing models for engineering services (staffing services)
b. Best practices on how fmcg companies (such as p&g, nestle, unilever, cadbury) are sourcing engineering services.
C. Along with that we are also keen to understand, is the above companies are using site staff, spot project, hub/spoke (supplier office near customer site) for sourcing engineering services (staffing) or are they using any other models
d. We would also like to understand, if fmcg companies use labor aggregators (managed service providers) for site engineering staffing?
Kindly respond to the request at the earliest, and latest by 28th november 2016. If interested please feel to message me with any additional information you require.
Thank you in advance for your time and patience.
sanyo+undefined Other Responses