Looking for water engineering (process, mechanical, wastewater, filtration) experts to conduct consumer product manufacturing facility assessments.
My company has been tasked to develop a network of industrial/cpg water engineers for 6-12 month consulting assignments - plant surveys, on-site assessments, write-ups/recommendations, upgrades, etc. - across north america. Interested in connecting with senior and mid-level consulting engineers to discuss interest and availability+31 Other Responses
Acoustics Applied Research
We are seeking an experienced acoustics applied research engineer to join our automotive systems division, located in framingham, ma.
In this role, you will join the applied research group, whose unique long-range approach requires broad, systems-level thinkers who also have the ability to focus on the finest theoretical and perceptual details.
New concepts and innovations are evaluated primarily on their technical merit and expected benefit to the end consumer. To this end, our applied research group includes a highly interactive hands-on approach, where physical embodiments of our theoretical research serve as a platform for experimentation and demonstration to product division stakeholders and automotive manufacturers.
-advance the state of the art of audio performance by creating innovations from initial theoretical research to the designing of the first realizable prototype.
-extensive collaboration with the audio systems and research engineers during development to evaluate the technical and perceptual merits of the innovation.
-demonstration of final innovation prototype to product division stakeholders as well as external automotive customers.
-education of appropriate engineering teams to deliver the innovation into development.
Must have experiences:
- demonstrate proficiency with acoustics, psychoacoustics, and advanced signal processing.
- experience with analysis, design, and implementation of complete audio systems incorporating both acoustics and signal processing.
- must be motivated with good analytical capability, excellent hands-on skills, and someone who enjoys working in a team environment.
- must be deeply passionate and knowledgeable about audio engineering.
-8+ years of professional hands on relevant experience
-bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related fields is required
-master’s degree in electrical engineering or related fields is required
-phd in electrical engineering or related fields preferred+21 Other Responses
Looking for experienced u.S and u.K industry experts in mechanical engineering as part time faculty for our online tutoring sessions.
The candidates must have following attributes:
must be an engineering graduate
sound technical knowledge and understanding
must have minimum 10 years of industry experience
with preferable work experience from a multinational organization
ability to transfer the knowledge and practical learning through online platform
the online classes will be delivered on weekends with duration of mutually agreed 2 hrs of discussion with the engineering student.+14 Other Responses
Pennsylvania Process Engineering
Our client has a full time process engineer position in hershey, pennsylvania
• lead process engineering efforts of small to medium capital projects:
• process design development of material and energy balances, pfd’s and p&id’s
• preparing equipment and construction bid specifications
• selection, acquisition, installation, commissioning, start-up, and troubleshooting of new and existing process equipment and systems
• process optimization during startup and early production
• training of line supervisors, operators and maintenance personnel
• lead/support of multifunctional teams: development and scale-up of processes requiring complex mathematical and engineering analyses of data collected from multiple
• is an expert in developing executable processes suitable for implementation in a manufacturing facility within the project timeline and budget
• able to direct a multifunctional team in the development and implementation of processing solutions requiring complex analyses of data collected from multiple sources
• able to define the physical and chemical transformations that must occur to produce food products along with their individual key processing parameters
• provides documentation to manufacturing leadership that is critical for the day-to-day operation and continued maintenance of a processing system
• trains manufacturing personnel including operators, supervisors, qa and maintenance on the key operating parameters of processing equipment
• provides an understanding of the impact of the key processing parameters in the conversion of raw ingredient and in-process material to finished product
• successfully manages small – mid-sized capital projects, including cost, schedule, and resources (internal and contractors), as well as leading multi-functional teams in project
education & experience:
• bs degree in chemical, food, biosystems, or agricultural engineering (mechanical engineers with process experience in the food industry will also be considered.
• 3-5 years in the field of process engineering
• minimum 2 years of experience in the confectionery, food, beverage, consumer goods and/or pharmaceutical industry
• experience in leading the product commercialization and process engineering portion of multiple projects
• experience with process scale-up, pfd’s, p&id’s, gmp’s, process estimating, and process design for the food industry
• intermediate project management skills (pmp credential preferred)+3 Other Responses