Engineering Services Compensation
I am a research analyst at a global provider of procurement intelligence services. We enable fortune 500 firms make procurement decisions worth over usd 25 billion in procurement spend, globally.
My client a fortune 500 fmcg firm would like to understand:
1) list the salary components (e.G. Base salary+benefits+bonuses+others) for the onsite, offshore and site staff (professionals who work in the client facility) engineering professionals in north america
2.) how are the billing rates/salaries/benefits different between onsite, offshore and site staffs (engineering professionals).
3) what is the average multiplier for onsite, offshore and site staff engineering professionals
4) what is the average base salary for engineer, project manager and construction manager in the above mentioned categories ?
Best practices on sourcing engineering services
a. Sourcing model and pricing models for engineering services (staffing services)
b. Best practices on how fmcg companies (such as p&g, nestle, unilever, cadbury) are sourcing engineering services.
C. Along with that we are also keen to understand, is the above companies are using site staff, spot project, hub/spoke (supplier office near customer site) for sourcing engineering services (staffing) or are they using any other models
d. We would also like to understand, if fmcg companies use labor aggregators (managed service providers) for site engineering staffing?
Kindly respond to the request at the earliest, and latest by 28th november 2016. If interested please feel to message me with any additional information you require.
Thank you in advance for your time and patience.
sanyo+9 Other Responses
Pp And Pe Plant Epc Market Assessment
We are assessing the pe (i.E. Hdpe, ldpe, lldpe)/ pp plant market for our client who is an epc player (i.E. Engineering and construction such plants). Epc players such as maire tecnimont or fluor in the pe/ pp market typically do not own technology but rather license them from licensors such as lyondellbasell, dow, ineos, or borealis when being asked by their customers to engineer and build a pe/ pp plant or to conduct revamps. Typical customers of our client are pe/ pp manufacturers such as lyondellbasell, dow, chevron, formosa, or petronas. Pe/ pp end-users from the packaging or automotive industry are not in scope.
We are looking for experts to discuss at least one of the two aspects:
- market view: general trends and drivers, market forecast 2017-22 by region ideally on project level (i.E. Planned new pe/ pp plants or planned pe/ pp plant revamps such as capacity extension, upgrades, replacements, major repairs, etc.)
- customer view: customer buying criteria (e.G. Project capex, future opex, quality/ reliability, terms and conditions, flexibility/ customization of offer, technology) and therewith distinguishing factors for epc players
global geographic scope (an expert does not need to cover all regions): north america (us, mx, cn), middle east (saudi arabia, uae, qatar, egypt, iran, etc.), china, emerging apac (indonesia, philippines, vietnam, malaysia, etc.), western europe, cis (russia, etc.), developed apac (jp, kr, tw, au), south america (brazil, venezuela, etc.), africa.
Offering scope: new build (full epc or only certain elements), revamp (incl. Engineering for unit additions, age-related replacements, etc.), service (i.E. Operations and maintenance)+16 Other Responses
Genetic Engineering- Bacillus
We are a biotech company and we need to make genetic engineering on a microorganism called bacillus licheniformis. Genetic engineering is a laboratory work.
The most convenient result of this consult for us would be an expert who has the capacity of making genetic engineering of bacillus licheniformis in her/his own laboratory. More specifically, we would provide a plasmid and a bacillus licheniformis strain and she/he would genetically transform the provided strain with the provided plasmid.
A second possible consulting result is one in which an expert provides us guidance/advice on how to successfully transform bacillus licheniformis. In this second option, the expert would not make any genetic engineering work, but instead provide information and advice by phone/email/skype.+21 Other Responses